• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Xenosaur

1. Xenosaur

What is driving people away from FoE?

Yes - FOMO and rationalization about how this game's VL priority trumps what other things go on in RL. It's also about the psychology of compulsion - or OCD. Whether it's a shopping issue in RL, or neatness issue (you must come into FoE to address all the flashing incidents...) to keep your...
  2. Xenosaur

State of Forge message...

The in game message (found in the Message Center of each city...) links as default to taking us to Discord. I chose an alternate place to read it: This paragraph got severely garbled as posted in the Inno Support website, as you can see in red bold, below. It's as if someone was going to give...
  3. Xenosaur

MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

@Ironrooster - agree. I'm re-incentivized to play Vikings again to finish my YGG tree. As well, after the "re-purposing" of the Observatory to remove Support Pool and add Blue Defense, there was a marketed increase in adoption, and further lifting. The OBS is a power house now - for the guild...
  4. Xenosaur

Feedback for update 1.280

Update: Initial testing of 1.281 appears to have fixed this mobile issue. I'm continuing to test this in live exercises in the game. Thanks for the "heads up", Alex. :)
  5. Xenosaur

Micro-building consolidation ideas...

Hey @Johnny B. Goode - we're gonna agree to disagree on this. That's fine. Peace.
  6. Xenosaur

@Johnny B. Goode - gosh, you're thinking so myopically and way to literally. Why can't you grasp this? It doesn't have to be a KIT either. That's one idea. Another idea was using a Mystic in the cave to "negotiate" with. John - we're brainstorming here. Get out of your rut. There are...
  7. Xenosaur

@LeCron, With all due respect. This is still not fixed. Mobile players have been patient, and we do understand. However, all due alacrity is requested to return this capability. If you are choosing to cost members excessive game currency to heal all units, and are removing (have removed) the...
  8. Xenosaur

Now seriously - @Johnny B. Goode - did you read that the premise of this idea is to TRADE IN 98, Sentinels. Each sentinel is 1x1, and as a level 2, gives 4% Red DEFENSE. that's 98 squares of space, yielding 392% RED boost. It's a TRADE-IN (consolidation) concept! So the new EXAMPLE building...
  9. Xenosaur

@Johnny B. Goode , I am not going to do deep math designing this. While I am capable of doing it, I don't have the deep data and relationships Inno would have to design this to their specs and costs/returns. An Inno exec will "range bound" the size reduction and yield reductions a trade can...
  10. Xenosaur

Interestingly... (surprisingly?) I did receive Wishing Wells and Shrink kits as prizes in this last event. I was all set to go with your premise, because you're mostly correct. A clear dearth in recent years, to counteract the bounty we got very used to. I don't need or use WW (or FoY's) in...
  11. Xenosaur

OK, try this on for size... You know that cave? right near the Auction Dealer? Of course you do. I've waited for 4 or 5 years for Inno to do something fun with that, and it might go like this (don't get hung up on these numbers, they're extremely rough cut as an example)...
  12. Xenosaur

One of the most powerful ideas in the game was the advent of the micro-building. For example - Sentinel Output (L1 and L2) and Ritual flame, Tactician Tower, etc. You all know what I'm talking about. I'd like Inno's gaming population and Inno to consider an idea that conceptually allows...
  13. Xenosaur

you brought up 2 issues. Are both resolved? What platform do you use? Mobile, or browser? You said you "uninstalled" the app - that implies mobile. If mobile, which choice? iOS or Android?
  14. Xenosaur

Yes... I concur. I've tested it on a browser platform in beta, and the individualized controls are present to heal any unit of choice AS WELL AS a button to Heal ALL. Thanks @Pericles the Lion
  15. Xenosaur

Exactly, @BantyRooster! Not sure of your game platform/client, but I play FoE on mobile, iOS (Apple). When I upgraded to 1.280 - I am seeing the EXACT same thing. I cannot heal an individual unit after a battle. The choice has become ALL or None. That's a bug. I tried your un-install...