• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by xivarmy

1. Quantum Incursions - Strategy

1) No huge purpose. You can in later levels as a leader also designate a path to try and coordinate your guildies. 2) Your players could announce it in a thread if you need to know specifics. When you go to choose which troops and goods you can see how many people total have chosen each...
  2. Dragon Drone vs. Rail gun

Interestingly it does not ignore Force Field however! (which was added after powershot - initially only on AF+ units but retroactively added to the hover tank instead of Reactive Armor making them the unquestioned king of the FE hill)
  3. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

championship.
  4. Attrition-How high can you go?

3000% in InA/PE is relatively easy. It used to be difficult. Now it only requires a little determination. It's not trivial like I decide today I want it and tomorrow I have it. But as there's ample buildings that suffice to fill the ~2% atk / tile and now that's starting to be exceeded, it's...
  5. Attrition-How high can you go?

The point is not the attainability of the neo marble gateway - which briefly had been a source of consternation for me because of just how good it was and how hard to get a significant amount of without $$$. Incidentally said neo marble gateway is the building to possibly hit 6k boost in...
  6. Attrition-How high can you go?

It used to be not easy at all to hit 3k in indy/PE. Required tiling specifically fall fields pretty much with nothing else good enough. Used to be my very longterm goal for my camping city. Think I was closing in on 2k back then before inno jumped on the power surge train. Now there's things...
  7. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

I'm not sure in the case of SAT vs SAJM if you'll be able to move a significant ongoing volume at any ratio. Beyond your own usage volume needed, the CSoA may well count as "0" goods produced ;) But if you do want some previous goods it sure beats having to leave another building an age...
  8. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Part of that depends on if you want specifically ranged units (stage) vs random (pyramid). And your valuation of previous era goods (stage) vs current (wonderland)
  9. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Also possibly 1 through Rival (got 2 through rival on beta but I suspect they'll remove one of those for live) - and almost certainly stage of ages upgrades through rival.
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Assuming it's the same as on beta there's a "fast" section near the beginning and then it more or less keeps a pace, but may slow down further as things get higher and higher. Colossus kits are at: #1: 120, 360, 600, 720, 840, 960, 1080, 1200 #2: 1440, 1680, 1920, 2160, 2400, 2640...
  11. [Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

And following the same system as Titan GBs so that there's a demand for goods of most ages (hopefully).
  12. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Rival as well, on beta at least. Rival rewards have changed before live so we have no idea what they'll be.
  13. Support Pool and Attrition for GB

There's one world out of sync with the rest I believe (Dilmun). It was at the start at least - whether that's still the case, I'm unsure as I haven't played there in some time now.
  14. Players with Hovers and Turturettes in PE question

Hovers will still feel strong up to about CE (long before it was solved how to get them pre-CE I was using them there on one world - and available boost was much lower back then). Certainly not *as* strong - you'll probably lose a little attrition ceiling with each age you go up. But it's not...
  15. There are Four Different Guild Expedition Kits, But are Any Worth Keeping?

They're mostly of value in a new city where you have a lot of city space to use up and a relative lack of good event buildings yet to use all that space up. They're better than nothing, but that's about the best that can be said for them now.