• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by NWWolverine

1. Need to join 1.9 in Fel Dragging her world

Hello everyone. Fel Dranghyr is a tough world to find a guild with an active 1.9 thread in it. I've searched and found a lot of excellent battle guilds but none have solid 1.9's. Everyone seems stuck on the swaps. Not judging, just know the benefits and speed of leveling I gain by using 1.9's...
  2. 1.9 Threads

Right. I was looking here on the forum....yep, i"m still learning. Thank you for the help.
  3. 1.9 Threads

Desktop
  4. 1.9 Threads

I'm new to the forum. Where is Global Chat located?
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

No I don't. I was just venting. I know that Inno isn't going to take over guild decisions. I also can't tell the founder or leadership what to do as I'm lucky to be in this guild which is full and I'm #50 in the experience. But when your #50 in the guild and finishing GbG #18, you realize how...
  6. 1.9 Threads

I've changed guilds a few times as I've learned what guilds offer. You want to help your guild and you also must receive the help you need from that guild as well. Nobody dies if you shop around.
  7. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

My 2 cents with 5 cities active in this event (1-2 months old. 4 - 11 months old) . The good; All cities completed the event and maxed out the pirate hideout. The 1 new city that needed this hideout desperately, was able to also get 3-forge bonus add-ons, 2-goods add-ons and 2-defense add-ons. 2...
  8. Antiques Dealer

It's a cold streak. I see Train upgrades and Tholos a lot. Of course, I have 5 cities so I may see more than what you'll see on 1 if that's all you're working with. Keep in mind that this is supposed to be an antiques dealer and not Walmart. Visit a real Antiques dealer and I'll bet there's very...
  9. 1.9 Threads

When you get close on the prints needed, ask your guild who trades for the goods needed to build the Arc. That's what I did. One of my cities is only EMA and I have an Arc by doing just that. Also, if you guild has a 1.9 thread, ask them to save the position 4 or 5 for you. It's the cheapest way...
  10. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

This is a event for new players. The rewards are low level and the main buildings take up too much area to make them worthwhile for established cities. Smaller, more difficult to achieve property with great rewards will get the effect they want, us spending diamonds!
  11. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

What I've seen in a couple diamond guilds that I've been a member of is a lot of the top players in the guilds aren't participating because they're now focused on GB levels to boost their player ranking. I was #58 in the last guild and finishing #18 or so in GbG. Participation is the difference...