• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New player looking for a helping guild

DeletedUser25032

Just reached guild status. There is a lot i do not understand about the game. Not very good at battles. Needing to learn more in this area. Looking to join a fun and drama free guild. A guild that will help me learn and understand more about the game. IM a nice friendly guy. Probably older than most playing the game. LOL. Thats ok im young at heart and mind.Please send me a message or invite telling me more about your guild.

Thanks Bob

DeletedUser18195

Just reached guild status. There is a lot i do not understand about the game. Not very good at battles. Needing to learn more in this area. Looking to join a fun and drama free guild. A guild that will help me learn and understand more about the game. IM a nice friendly guy. Probably older than most playing the game. LOL. Thats ok im young at heart and mind.Please send me a message or invite telling me more about your guild.

Thanks Bob

Hi Bob,

The Knights of Good is located on Qunrir, it is a newer guild with active players of all ages and has a leadership that likes to help new guild members reach there goals. Currently we are full/ have the maximum amount of members but will soon have a few new spots. If you are interested, you may send us an invite or just responed to this post.

Sincerely,
Sirgoodnight

DeletedUser25385

Thanks Bob
Join Merchants'