• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods Relics

DeletedUser31800

How about adding a new item to the Relics. Like Goods from your Era, that way you could use them in Ge,Continent Map,Trading in Market or save for a Great Building? By all means put 2 or 3 Blueprints in there for leveling up or building a GB, but do think Goods would be better for all. It would help with negotiating to win battles in the GE, which helps the whole Guild.

DeletedUser31592

You get goods as a reward sometimes. Which I actually hate.

DeletedUser13838

How about adding a new item to the Relics. Like Goods from your Era, that way you could use them in Ge,Continent Map,Trading in Market or save for a Great Building? By all means put 2 or 3 Blueprints in there for leveling up or building a GB, but do think Goods would be better for all. It would help with negotiating to win battles in the GE, which helps the whole Guild.
There is a common relic that gives 25 goods and an uncommon relic that gives 200 goods.

DeletedUser31800

There is a common relic that gives 25 goods and an uncommon relic that gives 200 goods.
So what am I doing wrong in NOT getting any of these? Is it worth me having a ToR? I am on battle 12 on level 1 and yet NOT found a Relic. Yet when I first got the ToR I may of found 3 on the first level.

DeletedUser31372

So what am I doing wrong in NOT getting any of these? Is it worth me having a ToR? I am on battle 12 on level 1 and yet NOT found a Relic. Yet when I first got the ToR I may of found 3 on the first level.
I do not think you are doing anything wrong. I am guessing from reading comments that I might as well not go anymore levels with ToR as it really doesn't mean you will get any better relics and not sure if not intended for own satisfaction on GE why put it on the GE. I was excited, but found that I received more when I first started the ToR and the more levels I level up to (ToR) the less relics I find or they are basically small and many repeats here too. Not sure why they wouldn't just put relics on land like they do incidents, since this is not for GE gratification...lol. Makes no sense to me and wish I had not encouraged anyone to get this GB, depressing to say the least!

DeletedUser31372

Got one of those this morning, but told this isn't for GE, but the only place you can ope to find a good relic is playing in GE which I was doing before and sometimes the rewards were nice and many times a lot of cost for the small rewards given. Now I DO feel since they say this isn't for GE gratification, then why not put on land like they do incidents???? It is laughable really!

DeletedUser13838

Events with low probabilities have high variance. These things even out over time.

DeletedUser31592

Better question- why do you want them?! I'm much happier with 20 FPs over 25 goods or 100 FPs over 200 goods.

DeletedUser13838

20 fp > 25 goods > face of ancients
100 fps > 200 goods (usually) > small medal package

DeletedUser31800

Better question- why do you want them?! I'm much happier with 20 FPs over 25 goods or 100 FPs over 200 goods.
I would like to see either , than a Gate of the Sun God, Blueprint or even Face of the Ancient, which is about normal, if I get anything. The ToR is not for GE, so why put all the Relics there?

DeletedUser31592

It IS for GE. Specifically.
The description: ""The Temple of Relics is based on ancient wisdom that you gathered during your Guild Expeditions. It holds knowledge of rare Relics that you might discover while exploring the Expedition Map."
Full Information on ToR found here: Temple of Relics

I complain about Faces of the Ancient and Gates of the Sun God, but I use them up in event quests. When I need to gain happiness. They are free, then I delete them.

DeletedUser31372

I would just like to get something more than the Gate of the Sun God or the Face of the Ancient....lol. The FP are awesome as when I had my first level of ToR I did get 100 Fp, but since it has been the Gate of the Sun God and BP's of the Colosseum that I do not even want to build or the Face of the Ancient. Seems the more levels I go to level up the ToR, the less relics I find, so not sure what the point is of even leveling up the ToR anymore.

DeletedUser31592

I would just like to get something more than the Gate of the Sun God or the Face of the Ancient....lol. The FP are awesome as when I had my first level of ToR I did get 100 Fp, but since it has been the Gate of the Sun God and BP's of the Colosseum that I do not even want to build or the Face of the Ancient. Seems the more levels I go to level up the ToR, the less relics I find, so not sure what the point is of even leveling up the ToR anymore.

I do agree with you on that. I just let my ToR sit anymore. If people contribute, great. If not, I'm done.
I almost feel like you get so many relics per week. I will get 5-6 on Level 1. By the time I get to Level 4, I rarely get even one.
Every time I go through a real dry spell, I think about deleting it and it pays out really well. Two weeks ago I got 220 FPs in just level 1. (And then like nothing for the remainder of the GE.)

DeletedUser31800

Well level 4 on ToR and for the first time I actually got 100 fp's , I am grateful but must of had to bitch first lol. Thank You. Now I need a million bucks :)

Mustapha00

I'm going from memory here so my recollection might not be perfect....but I think that FoEWiki lists the rewards odds for Common Relics as roughly 60% (30% each) Gates and Faces, so the impression that those are all the rewards you ever get is completely understandable.

DeletedUser26965

If you believe in things like "good luck" or "bad luck" then these things won't matter to you but here is where you can see what the relics give and here is where you can see more info including some data on what the % is on getting relics and %'s on getting goods from relics, 16% and 18% respectively for Common and Uncommon relics but that is based on user generated info not Inno but it's probably close to the reality anyway.

So say you have a level 1 ToR, it gives you a 12% chance at each encounter to get a relic. So let's say you do 48 encounters. Over a long period of time, say a year, you should be close to getting an average over that year to about 6 relics per week. This doesn't mean you will get 6 per week, you might get less, you might get more but in the long run will average out to about 6.

So let's say you get 6. Now out of the 6 there's a 75% chance it will be a Common Relic or about 5 relics on average. 1 will be uncommon on average and over a long period sometimes you'll get a rare(Jade) relic which is a 1% chance. So then out of the 5 Common relics you get an average of 18% which means on average 1 out of the 5 will give 20 goods. Then 16% for Uncommon relics to give 200 goods which means since you're only going to average one a week and say you do get one a week then in a year you'll average 8(200) goods wins.

Whether or not ToR is worth it is like every other building in the game, if you find value in it then it's worth it to you.

600px-Ge_relic_rare.png

DeletedUser26120

I have level 9 ToR and got 2 100fp rewards this week.

Another world I have level 1 ToR and got 200 goods, which was very helpful.

The GB is worth having but it won't pay out amazing rewards every single time. You have to take the bad with the good.

DeletedUser29623

You need to know what you like. I care less about reliable FP producers like SOKs. What I like is to win prizes, and I really enjoy the negotiation game in the Guild Expedition, so ToR is a no brainer for me. I don’t always get anything good or the good things I get are sometimes unexciting, like a Store Building, but that just makes the big wins like 100 FPs or a Terrace Farm more fun.

Volodya

Are you able to fight your way through all four GE levels? At least once you reach AF fighting the entire 4th level is tough-- too tough for me anyway, and I suspect for most players. If you negotiate most or all of level 4 you'll want all the same era and previous era goods you can get your hands on.

DeletedUser31592

Are you able to fight your way through all four GE levels? At least once you reach AF fighting the entire 4th level is tough-- too tough for me anyway, and I suspect for most players. If you negotiate most or all of level 4 you'll want all the same era and previous era goods you can get your hands on.
I negotiate. Well, I fight level 1 with the troops I win from GE. I don't even have military buildings. In any of my cities. PvP holds no appeal and I am mobile only, so no GvG.

And I STILL don't want to 'win' goods.

I can get a city up and running and able to negotiate level 4 in under 3 weeks. I've tested this a few times over. Honestly, my biggest issue is usually finding a guild that opens level 4. I try to avoid application-only guilds in new cities since I typically begin them with some type of experiment in mind. Better for me to stick with open guilds.