• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Earning Medals

DeletedUser36020

I want to get more medals to and it looked like I could also get a military boost from getting deal castle and colluseum but hardly anyone in my guild, neighborhood or friends have those to contribute to. I am Tuulech world. Then I would also like to replace the Delphi with Royal Albert Hall for goods.
You are wise to remove the oracle, it loses much effectiveness as you age up. For your age the light house of alexandria is a suitable building for goods and supply boost. Later on you may want both it and albert hall, but it will be much more space efficient and low goods cost now. Also since it is lower age the prints are more plentiful.

The colosseum is one of the worst gbs in game. Its happiness boost is not great and its metal boost is even worse.

Deal i have never been fond of. Its huge in size requirement and neither boost is that good as you advance. (Collecting on time is much better defense against intruders than defensive boosts)

In terms of straight medal production most gbs are generally just bad options and not cost efficient. The colloseum gives like 40 medals at l10? (Honestly can't remember)

As you noticed expansions keep getting more expensive to the point where even 200 medals barely makes a dent in the needed amount. You are best served to fill that space with buildings producing forge points in order to take spots on older age great buildings. Fp are just generally more useful anyway.