• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Yggdrasil upgrades

DeletedUser38737

I suppose I'll find out soon enough but I just wanted to ask. I am almost done with a Viking settlement. Saw the announcement about the new Japan settlement. I will only be at level 4 with my Yggdrasil. Will that be it? No more Viking settlements? Or will I be able to choose between Japan and Viking?

- KQ -

Are the rewards from the Japanese settlement the same as from the Vikings?

Different, but comparable. I want both! I'll have my Yggdrasil maxed out when I finish my 15th Viking Settlement in the next day or two and then on to Feudal Japan.

Goth Almighty

Different, but comparable. I want both! I'll have my Yggdrasil maxed out when I finish my 15th Viking Settlement in the next day or two and then on to Feudal Japan.

Yeah, same here. A maxed out Yggdrasil is a very valuable bldg. I hope the Japanese bldgs. are similarly valuable. ;)

DeletedUser27561

To add to this, you will only be able to work on one Settlement at a time in each city you have.
i just finished a settlement Vikings. i wanteod to do another Viking but it came up Japan. how can i switch to viking.

BruteForceAttack

If you already started Japan, you need to either abandon it or complete it before you can go back to vikings.

When you start in the first screen use the Right and left arrows to switch between vikings and japan.

en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Cultural_Settlements

in the above link, 2nd screen you see the two orange arrows on either side of start button