• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FPs invested in GBs belonging to Inactive Players.

Pickleweasel

Not in the way you're implying. You could pay the balance of what is required to complete the current level of the building, but odds are that is usually going to cost you more than it is worth.

Darkest.Knight

I've gotten fps back when a players got banned from playing, but never when they just stopped playing. The worse thing though is when the buggers disconnect roads from building before they quit, no possibility of getting them back.

Cptvkirk

no reason to get them back? best forum mod response i've read to date lmao.
you do have to be cautiously selective in who you invest in if you ever hope to see the return. Once given, they are outside of your control till the building owner, other contributors or yourself pay the remaining balance and level the building.

Lady Lorelei

Is there any way you can delete an inactive players post from your city hall? It's very irritating every time I see all those fps I will not get a return on from players who no longer play. Can we either delete or hide inactive player posts so we do not see fps we will never get?