• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Odd green (radiation) hit in Oceanic future battles

FriarTuck

I'm in Arctic Future poaching on Oceanic Future space. My units are getting hit by something which turns them vile green--probably indicating radiation damage. It appears (not sure about this) that if the unit has already been weakened it dies immediately but if it hasn't been then it has one shot left. So far it has not determined the outcome a a battle, but very many such hits could do that. Is this another incontrollable fact of war or is there something I can know about it which will help?

Pickleweasel

poison-a68487172.png

Poison
50 chance of poisoning unit it attacks. Poisoned units lose 1 HP every turn.

FriarTuck

Well, that might be it but--while there are often Mantras around, it seems to me that I have been hit when there were none. Also. the damage seems much greater than described in the link you sent. I'll try keep a closer watch.

Sharmon the Impaler

You have been poisoned , this lasts until both waves finish. Oceanic has the only units that poison you. When you are poisoned every time you attack you take damage as well. Manta Ray , if you must know.