• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Filling the 2023 Fall Event Board With One Color

PJS299

I realized that this was kind of fun, and I didn't want to keep cluttering the feedback thread, so this thread is devoted to me showing off how many of one color I can get connected on the board. It's pretty easy, and if you have a free world, or just feel like it, you can do it too!

Screenshot 2023-09-28 22.49.32.png This board actually had some coffee cups... 11 thousand something points and a finish all coin production!

Screenshot 2023-09-28 22.52.27.png Not as good as some of the others...5330 points and some FP

Screenshot 2023-09-28 22.55.30.png I had to pop a 3-star green to get more connected... 11575 points and a 6 hour mass supply rush

Aethelcatt VIII

Question for all you experts: Is it better to merge the two green masses I have here (along with most of the other scattered green pieces) for more game points, or leave them separate for a second shot at the daily special?

Screenshot 2023-10-01 185849.png

PJS299

Question for all you experts: Is it better to merge the two green masses I have here (along with most of the other scattered green pieces) for more game points, or leave them separate for a second shot at the daily special?

View attachment 20792
Like @Sharmon the Impaler said, definitely don't merge them. Here, you have two chances to get the DS, and you will get points, but if you merged them then you would only get one chance. It looks like you can redeem both of them and a coffee cup.

Aethelcatt VIII

Like @Sharmon the Impaler said, definitely don't merge them. Here, you have two chances to get the DS, and you will get points, but if you merged them then you would only get one chance. It looks like you can redeem both of them and a coffee cup.
Got it. I thought there would be some extra bonus points for making an extra large block of green. Thanks, guys!

Aethelcatt VIII

Decided to bring it back, but with Wildlife...
Lot of Paws! 10020 points and a Store Building (DS). Also 150 medals (from orange) and a Paw.
I've got one here from a couple days ago with a total of 55 tiles. Might be the most I've ever had.

Attachments

• 55 Tiles.png
    55 Tiles.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 4