• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cultural Settlement Upgrades

Kung.Fu

So emissaries will be upgraded, the main buildings will be upgraded… but what about the secondary buildings, like the ancient obelisk, dojo, etc.? Any word on them getting an upgrade?

Darkest.Knight

Since they were not mentioned I'm assuming they won't be upgraded. Was thinking they could change the newly made secondary buildings, they would have to be pretty good to bother making them now.

WillyTwoShoes

You can bet Inno ain't going to let a diamond farm like their settlement timed building rewards just go away. I will give odds that they are NOT going to just upgrade the settlements without raising the bar on diamond spending somehow.

Disgruntled Veteran

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s no surprise that diamond cost/spending is increasing as a late response to growing number of farmers. Which I highly doubt Inno puts into account how this affects non-farmers, lol