• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not enough sectors

MayorLisa

Hello, I am in SATitan. In many of the Daily Quests and sometimes in Event Quests you have to acquire several sectors, sometimes 5 or 6. Since I am in Titan the number of sectors I have is limited because there won't be any added until the next era, when there is one. It took a long time for Titan to be opened, so we don't know when the next one will open. These quests should be eliminated.

Johnny B. Goode

Hello, I am in SATitan. In many of the Daily Quests and sometimes in Event Quests you have to acquire several sectors, sometimes 5 or 6. Since I am in Titan the number of sectors I have is limited because there won't be any added until the next era, when there is one. It took a long time for Titan to be opened, so we don't know when the next one will open. These quests should be eliminated.
If you don't have any scouted sectors open, you shouldn't get the Daily Challenge tasks that require you to acquire them. You will still get any event quests for them, though. Those don't depend on the individual player's city.

planetofthehumans2

It's possible you still have an open sector on some map somewhere in the world. I had a couple uncompleted in some prior ages that I needed to do before the quests autocompleted. Unfortunately it's not like GE where if you get to the end of one map, all of the tasks autocomplete. I guess there's really no reason to hoard uncompleted sectors in the space ages, just fight 'em all.