• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

We want You!

• Thread starter DeletedUser17265
  • Start date

DeletedUser17265

The grandslampops are looking for guild members. We are a guild who's found that consistent, long term effort and goods are a priority. Our other main priorities really are be cool and if you like to laugh, it's a plus. However, it's not mandatory. You don't have to laugh.
Hello. I am geandhorn. Some years 4 ago I founded the grandslampops guild as a club for trade and teamwork. We've had many ups and downs since beginning. Mostly ups. Our Great Building Buddy system (volunteer to buddy with mates for swapping forge points into great buildings directly) is one success we are very proud of. A down might be the day "they" changed the attack bonuses on Zues. (this just an example that had plusses and minuses. for my city it was mostly minus) With assistance, we all got past it. Don't ever give up. With experience, knowledge and differences, there are a great deal of things we can impart to one another.
We want players who are strong or players who are weak and want to be strong or players who are strong but think they are weak or players who are weak but think they are strong and need to be taught a lesson.
If you would consider us, we would like to forge our empires with you. What we don't want is players who fit any of the former descriptions and don't recognize the duality in this sentence. To clarify. We want you when you're cool, classy and adaptable. Yes adaptable. People who realize it's heart that counts. Many people don't like change. That's alright. Change can be difficult. However in this game we've noticed like with the aforementioned example of Zues, things have a way. Layed back we can make things that are consistent. It is important for grandslampops as people to be cool. We are so cool, we don't even laugh when we know we're being funny. lol. Over our time we haven't dictated or tried to mandate our members with unnecessary rules or tell eachother what to do. It is our intention to keep this policy always. We are cool, classy and adaptable not to mention humble and patient. The reason we are issuing this call to us is because also over time our guild actives total has decreased. Our intention is to reverse that naturally. We are going to continue to make good on our motto "cranking it out for the long haul." for the considerable long haul.
Sincerely- grandslampops founder- geandhorn

Now if you'll excuse me, I've set aside a bit of time this evening to put some work in on my life's goal these last few years which is to get this helmet off of my head. Thank you.
PS: message us. don't
worry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17277

I'm interested in joining the guild

I am an active daily player

The grandslampops are looking for guild members. We are a guild who's found that consistent, long term effort and goods are a priority. Our other main priorities really are be cool and if you like to laugh, it's a plus. However, it's not mandatory. You don't have to laugh.
Hello. I am geandhorn. Some years 4 ago I founded the grandslampops guild as a club for trade and teamwork. We've had many ups and downs since beginning. Mostly ups. Our Great Building Buddy system (volunteer to buddy with mates for swapping forge points into great buildings directly) is one success we are very proud of. A down might be the day "they" changed the attack bonuses on Zues. (this just an example that had plusses and minuses. for my city it was mostly minus) With assistance, we all got past it. Don't ever give up. With experience and knowledge there are a great deal of things we can impart to one another.
We want players who are strong or players who are weak and want to be strong or players who are strong but think they are weak or players who are weak but think they are strong and need to be taught a lesson.
If you would consider us, we would like to forge our empires with you. What we don't want is players who fit any of the former descriptions and don't recognize the duality in this sentence. To clarify. We want you when you're cool, classy and adaptable. Yes adaptable. People who realize it's heart that counts. Many people don't like change. That's alright. Change can be difficult. However in this game we've noticed like with the aforementioned example of Zues, things have a way. Layed back we can make things that are consistent. It is important for grandslampops as people to be cool. We are so cool, we don't even laugh when we know we're being funny. lol. Over our time we haven't dictated or tried to mandate our members with unnecessary rules or tell eachother what to do. It is our intention to keep this policy always. We are cool, classy and adaptable not to mention humble and patient. The reason we are issuing this call to us is because also over time our guild actives total has decreased. Our intention is to reverse that naturally. We are going to continue to make good on our motto "cranking it out for the long haul." for the considerable long haul.
Sincerely- grandslampops founder- geandhorn

Now if you'll excuse me, I've set aside a bit of time this evening to put some work in on my life's goal these last few years which is to get this helmet off of my head. Thank you.
PS: message us. don't
worry.