• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Super Catanian
Super Catanian
You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby.
Godly Luke
Godly Luke
It could be worse. You could have kids.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Or if you also go to school.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Well, that's Wednesday. And then I work that day as well. So...
Emberguard
Emberguard
It could be worse, you could have a 10,000 word essay due
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
There we go. The bright side. :)

Also, since someone in my hood is named "Noodmaster69" I'm in a slightly better mood.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
At least half of the outer skin in both your legs haven't been consumed by fleas for the past few days...
That might be a bit of exaggeration from my part.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
What the... are you ok????
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Everything below my knees is covered with gauze, protecting the several bite marks left by fleas I probably got while working outside. My legs are super itchy as I type this...
I also have a few bite marks on my left arm, my neck, and my waist.
Me constantly scratching them did not help. I have a hole in my outer skin (not bleeding yet) with a diameter of around 1 cm.
But, other than that, I'm fine!
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Wow. And I know it won't help much, but try not to itch it! The more you itch a wound, the more likely it will be to scar, heal slower, and maybe even get infected (depending on how much you itch).
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Yep, a bit too late for that. :p
One of them is starting to heal well, but the others are still somewhat okay. I remember rolling up my pants to inspect the wounds, and I saw with my own four eyes, a miniscule flea walking around my leg. The fact that I've never shaved my leg hair (I'm a male BTW) probably doesn't help.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
....mildly disturbed that you have four eyes.... and dang.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
I wear glasses, so I look like a well-educated mummy. Just in time for Spooktober, so it's not all that bad, I suppose... :p
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
I like my glasses. They are kind of nice. Mini windshields.

I hAvE gLaSsEs ToO!
Godly Luke
Godly Luke
Mine are just black with blue on the inside lol basic