• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Graviton
Graviton
I don't think the reputatioin of any poster is based on association. If anyone is doing that, it says more about them than you. I think we make judgements based on the quality of posts. I certainly haven't noticed anybody taking "sides", it's not that kind of forum.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
As said above, reputation is based on post quality. If you are resaying the same thing as all the other people (unless it is a proposal) or posting short, vague comments that are off topic, then you will be seen as quite frankly annoying and inexperienced. But when you provide analysis or add detail to your posts, then you seem more knowledgeable and are more easily understood. 1/2
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
So basically, be original. The only thing that anyone truly knows about or cares about someone online (for the most part) is what they are saying and how. A good attitude is also essential. Being defensive all the time will get you nowhere, for example. Remember that what you write will stay here forever. How do you want to be remembered?
Graviton
Graviton
I'm not sure how you got that, I wasn't referring to reaction score at all.
Captain Christian
Captain Christian
Graviton said:
I don't think the reputatioin of any poster is based on association. If anyone is doing that, it says more about them than you. I think we make judgements based on the quality of posts. I certainly haven't noticed anybody taking "sides", it's not that kind of forum.
Yeah, but others can influence you to post low-quality stuff, giving you a reputation almost as bad as their's.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Yep, you see what I mean? You think deleting stuff from your profile is gonna fix that? You think I wouldn't notice? I see everything. If I didn't know any better, [REDACTED].
Besides, whose choice was it to be influenced, especially on the Internet? Here, when you read a ****post, leave feedback and leave. Easy. Don't try to mimic their antics.
Don't delete this, but let it serve as a reminder to you.