• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Johnny B. Goode
Johnny B. Goode
I understand those words individually, but together they make no sense.
Aries the Fire Goddess
Aries the Fire Goddess
@Johnny B. Goode So what is your purpose of commenting? To gain clarity or just to be a miserable troll? You definitely look like one.
Space Age Marz
Space Age Marz
@Johnny B. Goode I'm sorry you don't understand, maybe you should worry about yourself and you won't have to understand. I think you're poking the wrong bear.
Johnny B. Goode
Johnny B. Goode
I have never in my life worried about which bear I poke. And I'm still here without a bear in sight. Incidentally, if you're implying in your OP here that the internet is protecting anyone here from you punching them, then you should know that even veiled threats are against Forum rules. FYI.
Space Age Marz
Space Age Marz
@Johnny B. Goode So I'm guessing you have nothing better to do with your life than to spend all of your day harassing me about nothing? You may need a hobby or even a job to take up your time. A threat is only a threat when used as a threat. Now an opinion that's based on facts? I think that's definitely within the rules. FYI.