• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Emberguard
Emberguard
Ok, look at your URL. It'll say the server (you're currently posting on US) followed by a number. The number corresponds to what world you're on. List of Worlds. < that section of the forums has the numbers corresponding to the world
Reactions: Lancer
Emberguard
Emberguard
To change worlds you can do the following:

1: Click on the Cogs to access Settings
unknown.png
Emberguard
Emberguard
2: Click on "Select World"
unknown.png

3. World Selection: The world you're currently in is Green. The worlds you've started in will be under "Active Worlds".
unknown.png
Emberguard
Emberguard
Another tip: If you want the world displayed in the top left corner, go into your Town Hall and click on Profile. Then change the name of your City to reflect the info you want displayed.

unknown.png

unknown.png
Emberguard
Emberguard
To check your Age you can always go to the Social Bar and hover over yourself. Or go into the research tab and see what's your age from there. Another Age indicator is your Town Hall which auto ages up

Town Hall Wiki Page

Age.png
John 317
John 317
thanks for some of these tips..... 1 thing that i cant figure out is why cany i find other members in the world to chat with the global chat is off... i would have thought that would be 1 way to get more members and help... i am stuck in 1 world and working on bronze in another world.... i cant seem to build anything because of the lack of tools or diamonds...
Emberguard
Emberguard
Global chat is unlocked through a technology in the bronze age. You don’t need diamonds.
John 317
John 317
well for some reason i cant seem to access it i dont know what i am doing wrong
Emberguard
Emberguard
I think it's unlocked with the technology "Paths" right at the very end of Bronze Age
John 317
John 317
phooey lol there should be a global chat for each level of members let all stone members chat together then add bronze members in the mix and work a members way up to chat with those in the higher levels when a new member or someone like me is starting it helps....
Emberguard
Emberguard
The game used to let you chat immediately on Global Chat, then they divided up a bunch of the features into several points in the Bronze Age research to introduce players to the features at a slower pace. The idea being that if you don't have access to everything straight away you might not get as overwhelmed and be a little less lost.
John 317
John 317
thanks, over all i get that idea, but for new members it doesnt always help, and searching through these forums dont always help.... thats why i wrote what i did above, 1 thing that has been really bothering me is the unabiity to delete roads that were accidentally added and also the inability to rotate things like houses for when space is limited...
John 317
John 317
1 additionally goodie that would help members and gamers would be a notice within the game of a forum board post like yours
Emberguard
Emberguard
You can delete roads at any time. Go into your build menu. Then at the top of the screen there’ll be a Sell button. Click it, then click what you want to delete

unknown.png
Emberguard
Emberguard
As to not being able to rotate buildings, it’s intended as part of the challenge. As a new player that may seem like a hindrance. However, in practice you‘d only really be able to utilise it on a handful of buildings at best, likely only one or two buildings in your entire city
Emberguard
Emberguard
There comes a point where (if that were an option) continuing to rotate buildings becomes redundant as you’d merely have the exact same layout as you would with everything in its original orientation, just flipped onto a 90* angle
John 317
John 317
i never thought about selling the roads lol thanks for that help and all the support you helped with... the issue with not being able to rotate the buildings is that for someone new or like me we cant add other buildings and roads the way we want...
Emberguard
Emberguard
It’s in regards to everyone on the hypothetical of if we had access to such a thing. No one in the game can rotate buildings. However end of Iron Age (pretty sure it was Iron Age) you will unlock Reconstruction Mode. This will make it much easier to rearrange everything as you’ll be able to pick everything up and then rearrange the entire thing without other buildings getting in the way
John 317
John 317
thanks for the help... now i am getting a tiny bit frustrated because now i had 2 friend requests through the game and i dont know where to look to accept them... 1 just happened a few seconds i posted this thanks
Emberguard
Emberguard
You can do so one of two ways:
Social Bar (if you unlocked that, go to friends tab and then click to the absolute left)
image0.png

Event History (there should be a yes/no option next to thing saying they want to be friend)
image0.png