• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Resipsa2

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

4 of 6 units are range 1 or 2 AND none have attack bonuses... i.e. worst than SAM and VF // and the reoccurring quests are much worst - they cut out ability to pay coin and supply.
  2. Resipsa2

Change Aid

With so many features now in the game; can you please get rid of Aid or change to Aid guild, Aid Friends, Aid Hood, Aid no one as only options.
  3. Resipsa2

Lower the GvG shield time

12 hours would create more GVG
  4. Resipsa2

Add a new prize in rotation as the final reward in GE

need new prizes or bigger mix and reno. kit is well needed with new ages
  5. Resipsa2

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Considering that Innogames and MTG has chosen this path then i would hope they reconsider how to do Guild Rankings and perhaps even player rankings. Although i am a top 20 player, the Arc donations to the treasury with unusable high age goods has created an unfair means of ranking...
  6. Resipsa2

Minimum membership requirements for GvG

"an association" ... " a group"
  7. Resipsa2

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

First, i hope that the game designers don't have that same thinking. Second, according to your analogy (which start out with a good comparison – millions of cars on hardware surfaces – roads serving the public) then there would be no need to update the Chisum Trail or any dirt road. Yes...
  8. Resipsa2

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

InnoGamesTV stated in the December broadcast it would address GVG. But it seems that they are moving towards more city development (including settlements - which take more server space - for individual play); and constant events for more non-GVG guild participation. Additionally, FoE...
  9. Resipsa2

Minimum membership requirements for GvG

by definition a guild is a group of people; and FoE has requirements for players and guilds already; this would simply increase number to fight GVG - say 5
  10. Resipsa2

Resolved. Clear cache to fix lag.

There are 8500+ pages of members in E-N world; so probably about 5000 x 10 x 20 players that could be removed for servers if InnoGames would delete those that have not played in a year (as they said they would do about 6 months ago); and the worlds which others tried or accidentally clicked on...
  11. Resipsa2

Resolved. Clear cache to fix lag.

Guess what happens for Walmarts when demand significantly exceeds supply? Also, some businesses think of other alternatives when faced with frustrated customers, especially when it causes a fall in purchasing their merchandise - diamonds. So take the shields off all day long or put them on...
  12. Resipsa2

Cultural Settlements Feedback

Settlements are no fun for the difficulty level, and long time for return - and probably causing the recent lags in GVG
  13. Resipsa2

Is East-Nagach dead?

exactly... although we did merge with at least 10 guilds over 4 years and have 1 sister guild; but GVG is difficult when vs 8 guilds
  14. Resipsa2

Virtual Future Feedback

It is a bit; no seriously ridiculous, that FE stealth tanks and rails are still beating the newest troops - 2 ages ahead. The Robots are to slow and the Ninjas drop right into kill zones; instead of as in reality the forest or swaps (should be forest it acurate) or back line... Samari also seem...
  15. Resipsa2

How did YOU start playing Forge Of Empires?

daughter got me into this madness; then she quit for high school and i can't seem to break the addiction... of course many friends in guild after years.
  16. Resipsa2

Suggestions for AA's 2 major problems

According to that reasoning if the siege cost where similar on all other maps, you would not care if 2 guilds took all of FE, TE, etc. - which we could and btw took 10 in the last 2 days on AA from the guild that had 65 tiles - it is not about us; it is about what Anwar kept in mind from the...
  17. Resipsa2

Suggestions for AA's 2 major problems

First, i am in the top 11 players in our world and our guild has no problem fighting in any age but AA - because fighters refuse to deal with the lag. Second, you assume i have selfish motives. Third, i said that the creator of GVG himself set it up that way; then he died before AA age, thus...