• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. planetofthehumans2

Aid all friends taverns option

I think there would be more sitting happening, most people don't even sit in taverns in general. I have 100 active people on my fl but I can only manage maybe 25 sits if I clear my tavern. Can't finish the task that asks for 2500 tavern coins that's for sure. So I think it will be a net positive...
  2. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for update 1.281

The rivals were hard enough, at some point it just becomes punishing. Sure, the last few when I negged I could do it within the first few levels and I can easily auto battle level 5, but that shouldn't allow inno to make the rivals even more difficult to where we are at a point where we do have...
  3. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I'm not surprised but if we turn our head to these things, inno will get even lazier for sure. ;)
  4. planetofthehumans2

I just noticed that inno put the goods picture in the selection window when I'm on the barracks tab. Why is there no quantum barracks picture for the barracks tab.
  5. planetofthehumans2

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, doesn't make sense to me to work on QI to not get boosts in QI. It's still very time consuming for the entire session to develop the city to make the coins/supplies/aquaducts/units/smiles. It's not an insignificant amount of time which...
  6. planetofthehumans2

Well I've done 3 events on beta and live in that time. :p
  7. planetofthehumans2

It is actually crazy that the QI buildings don't give any QI boost, you'd think working hard on that project would give results in that project rather than GE or whatever. Maybe it's just too early but the last two events didn't have anything for QI and it's been out that long.
  8. planetofthehumans2

Not enough sectors

It's possible you still have an open sector on some map somewhere in the world. I had a couple uncompleted in some prior ages that I needed to do before the quests autocompleted. Unfortunately it's not like GE where if you get to the end of one map, all of the tasks autocomplete. I guess there's...
  9. planetofthehumans2

Maybe a lowering of the cost, at some point its less energy to just wait for the level to be finished than to spend the energy getting across the map and that doesn't encourage people to play. I also think the bosses should have a higher % at dropping items since they're much more difficult...
  10. planetofthehumans2

The two major things QI is STILL MISSING, WHY INNO WHY, are 1) replacement gvg button to the settlements city, 2) notification when city productions are done.
  11. planetofthehumans2

Titan Goods

I guess you can say, "we didn't start the fire, it's been burning since the worlds been turning." People have been selling goods since GB began and even sooner.
  12. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

It's still debatable because "achievable" is subjective. I don't recall the stats from beta but I didn't get one on there either and I usually get in silver place with no dimes spent.
  13. planetofthehumans2

Aiding problems

Consider this - the buildings that do not need aiding are the ones that get plundered. That's not something I want, give only aid buildings.
  14. planetofthehumans2

Titan Goods

Not sure if I block someone I'll still see their spam lower era goods to SAT goods on the market, but I sure could use a cleanup of the 221 pages of trades on my market. Browser version doesn't let you filter out "fair" trades.
  15. planetofthehumans2

That's debatable, like getting into the top 5/1% for free.
  16. planetofthehumans2

No golden ugrades for the orrery or stage of ages without buying the pass, might as well delete them. Thanks inno, the orrery was getting too low in % anyway.
  17. planetofthehumans2

Its pretty unbalanced considering you maybe get 20 fights per day on this, but you can get up to 500 on GBG. I only have a literal handful of frags of a few of the buildings and have gotten through 250 encounters. The boss and mini boss fights should have higher % of rewards.
  18. planetofthehumans2

Now I have hit the point where I don't make enough quantum points to be able to utilize all of the troops I can make. This sucks! Hit one wall not be able to do anything on the map because of the city just to hit the other wall of not being able to do anything because of the map.
  19. planetofthehumans2

With only 3 days left has any guild gotten to level 9/10?
  20. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

I just noticed this, the houses are on 5 hour productions right? So is this truly every 4 hours or did they mean 5 and didn't update it?