• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. XENA27

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Jaims!
  2. XENA27

Word Finder Competition

1. Daily Challenge 2. Market 3. Alcatraz 4. Forge Points 5. Challengers Chest 6. Chateau Frontenac 7. Antiques Dealer 8. Great Wheel 9. Incident 10. Great Building 11. Research 12. Friends Tavern 13. Academy 14. Castle Del Monte 15. Population 16. Supplies 17. Lighthouse of Alexandria 18. Guild...
  3. XENA27

Guild Forum Removal

I echo what McBlueFire is saying, totally summed up the same issues I have. And what's the rush deleting the current guild forum? PLEASE extend the deadline until a better solution is found in the message center to accommodate our documents. This is totally not workable and unfair to guilds...
  4. XENA27

Guild Forum Removal

This is a nightmare, my guild has around 50 documents to transfer. Also why mix them in with other guild messages, makes it messy and confusing. I would like to see a separate tab for the guild forum in the message center. Very time consuming to transfer it all with such a short deadline, I...
  5. XENA27

New Message Center Feedback

That pretty much rules out any use of the guild folder then. I'm still the founder of my guild when I'm on a diplomatic visit, I should not have to be physically present in my guild to be able to read and post important messages to my guild mates whilst I'm out. I disagree that option has been...
  6. XENA27

New Message Center Feedback

Our guild needs the ability to add guests to our guild threads, such as leaders from our alliance and our own leaders need access to our main guild threads when visiting other guilds in the alliance. This is a massive issue for me, being the main founder I need visibility what's happening in my...
  7. XENA27

Open Tickets not answered!

I have 3 unanswered tickets too, the oldest is 5 days old. I understand things are difficult with vacations and the virus right now, but why are Inno not setting an expectation approximately how long this is likely to take? Could even be done as an automated reply to a ticket. How do I even...
  8. XENA27

Challenge 1

A9 - B3 - C4
  9. XENA27

Oracle of Delphi in Jaims

A new player in my guild has one, if you still need this please pm me and I will give you his name.
  10. XENA27

Christmas in July Give away

Dear Santa This is my only wish... 1. Access to GvG on mobile phones and tablets I have been a good girl. Xena
  11. XENA27

Level 4 GE players wanted

Greetings! If you are seriously into the GE tournament, but you don't know of any guilds who open level 4 look no further... 7 Deadly Sins open level 4 each week and you can battle or negotiate your way through without obligation of having to finish this level. There are some great rewards to...
  12. XENA27

NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

Happy to wait and see how this will work out and sitting on the fence for now, BUT... The suggestion to friend some of your hoodies by Sunday is unrealistic. Most players are maxed out on invites due to the Tavern feature. I don't think I'm alone to request for the 80 invites limit to be...
  13. XENA27

7 Deadly Sins recruiting

We are recruiting again, and will accept fighters and merchants of all ages. We are now a lvl 17 guild and ranked inside the top 20 of Jaims. Please message me if you would like to join us. Thanks XENA27
  14. XENA27

7 Deadly Sins recruiting

We have some spaces available for new Sinners who would like to join our gang. You can play your own game, but you must be a team player and interact with us. We are now a level 11 guild with some nice benefits, like a fp in your town hall every day. We don't just talk FOE in our guild, but we...
  15. XENA27

THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Happy Birthday
  16. XENA27

Looking for Guild

I have sent you a message and an invitation, weezerd.
  17. XENA27

7 Deadly Sins recruiting

We're an active and fairly relaxed level 7 guild with 60 members and we are currently looking for new Sinners to join us. We are a very helpful bunch and support each other no matter what level you are. Our members m/p each other on a regular basis, we raise GBs out of the sticks in no time and...
  18. XENA27

Valentines Contest - Day Seven - February 7th, 2015

XENA27 Jaims Buttercup
  19. XENA27

Valentine's Day Contest - Day 5 - February 5, 2015

XENA27 Jaims Anthony Edwards