• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

Yes, I agree - they might need to change some of the images if they shrink them, but it's not like it's possible. They've already come out with shrink kits for other types of buildings (like the Wishing Well, Rogue Den, etc.), so it's not like it would be impossible.
  2. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

But that's not necessarily true. There are some very early GBs, like the Zeus and CdM that are very powerful even when you get to later ages, but other GBs that have come out in later ages - like the Virgo and Flying Island that are fairly useless. But the point of changing them is more to...
  3. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

There is absolutely a profit reason... if INNO freed up city space by shrinking GBs - that space could be used to place more event buildings, (which is the #1 profit generator for INNO right now), or buildings from the QI (which can also generate income).
  4. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

I do agree, shrinking them wouldn't necessarily make them great (or at least not most of them), but it would make them relevant at least (and free up city space for other things). But I actually came up with this thought more from the stand-point of - what is something that INNO could easily &...
  5. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

Well, it only took me about 20 minutes to come up with this - so I'm not sure what you mean by "a lot of trouble". And while I absolutely agree with you that I wish INNO didn't push power creep so much like they've started doing over the past year or two, but why should we support a system...
  6. MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

Is it time for INNO to revisit GB's, now that they've rebalanced the Cultural Settlements reward buildings (and new event buildings, and buildings from GBG, QI, etc. become more and more powerful)? It seems like everything has gotten more powerful accept for GBs. They used to be "great", but...
  7. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Well, if they don't produce more Guild Levels that actually provide worth-while bonuses - there will be no incentive to spend diamonds on GvG no matter what the rules are...
  8. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

And what about adding support bonus to NPCs? That would make farming harder. I like 0% for sieges and disconnected sectors, but if NPCs were 75% - that would make farming much harder!
  9. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Agreed, so my assumption of their suggestion is that guilds will now receive 6x the points (full points, collected every 4 hours). The only other option is if they do collect every 4 hours, but only 1/6 the points. But I think that's too little, which is why I have an alternative suggestion in...
  10. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Well, if that's the way it's going to work, it's going to significantly reduce the amount of points guilds get from GvG - and I think that's a move in the wrong direction!
  11. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

I think they are addressing lag, since there will be 6 resets instead of 1 per/day - it means there will be fewer players on all at the same time (which is what creates the lag) since there will no longer be just one-time per/day that is highly critical. It will spread the players out more...
  12. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Appreciate your input, but I don't think there should be any guilds that are maxed out and basically doing Guild activities (GvG, GE, HoFs, and soon to be GBG) for no tangible benefits. Also, they say they keep track of points beyond L75 and they automatically apply to future levels when they...
  13. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

I applaud all of the proposed changes, but do have some questions and comments, and would like to see some additional changes as well. So here goes: 1. I agree with many of the sentiments on here about point farming. If dropped sectors revert to all SAM troops, that makes point farming easier...