• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

not taking it personally. In this case it was the actual impact to 1.9 takes keeping moving. Which it appears to me has been harder to actually keep them moving (judging on the 4 worlds I play in).
  2. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

Not even in the least am I degrading the player for unfriending. I get that. I would look more for a creative solution or methodology to avoid the original problem which is inherent in the conflict between the daily quest and the aiding itself. So far @Uberhelp came closer to an actual...
  3. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

I save the aids for when the quest occurs. This is so they are available for when the quest actually comes. And not mad. Frustrated more than anything. As for processing the aids after the quest shows, At the point when the quest occurs it tends to fall off the back end because of time...
  4. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

Just putting this out there. I have LONG since moved on from being willing to suggest game changes even though I still come up with ideas regularly. Recently I had a friend that left my friend list due to an incentive that was created by the inherent timing of the daily quest system. This...
  5. messaging unavailable

I woke this morning and went to check my city. In all my worlds it seems that messaging is unavailable. And is giving me the message to research thatched houses. I am well outside of the intro ages. So, I checked with the world chat thread and it appears that others are having the problem...
  6. export in guild GE contribution data

automation or a tool that places it in a copyable format in web page or the like.
  7. export in guild GE contribution data

Does anyone know of a tool that can be used to export in guild GE contribution Data for placement into a spreadsheet? I am looking for long term tracking.
  8. Methodology for multi-production set

@RazorbackPirate Thank you for the calrification. Imho, the 'cost' or non-cost of the feature is not in my prevue. That is more a determination of the programmer. However, after looking up the Do not suggest list, I would argue that this is not the same feature since it does not include the...
  9. Methodology for multi-production set

@Agent327 Correct me if I am seeing this particular case in a light different from where you are intending in relation to this feature. I think you are saying if there is more buildings than required for a particular setting scenario. If this is correct, then this feature would not apply in...
  10. Methodology for multi-production set

@RazorbackPirate Been using the keyboard feature for years. This is more to keep from having to search around a (potentially) ungrouped city. Had to do that sometimes because of where I had space to make quest and things work. It can also aid when the mouse is acting up on a pc. I do not...
  11. Methodology for multi-production set

At this point, this is more os a proto/pre-proposal. I would like to see a way to set multiple productions in a single click set. This can take several forms(that I can think of right off). 1) set all production buildings of the same name to the chosen time production clicked(ie if you have 5...