• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

Just putting this out there. I have LONG since moved on from being willing to suggest game changes even though I still come up with ideas regularly. Recently I had a friend that left my friend list due to an incentive that was created by the inherent timing of the daily quest system. This...
  2. messaging unavailable

I woke this morning and went to check my city. In all my worlds it seems that messaging is unavailable. And is giving me the message to research thatched houses. I am well outside of the intro ages. So, I checked with the world chat thread and it appears that others are having the problem...
  3. export in guild GE contribution data

Does anyone know of a tool that can be used to export in guild GE contribution Data for placement into a spreadsheet? I am looking for long term tracking.
  4. Methodology for multi-production set

At this point, this is more os a proto/pre-proposal. I would like to see a way to set multiple productions in a single click set. This can take several forms(that I can think of right off). 1) set all production buildings of the same name to the chosen time production clicked(ie if you have 5...