• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.199

I only do RQs when I collect, and in between fp donations to GBs - it was too tedious to cycle through them in the upper ages when I'm putting in 2K=3K fps. But I really find this delay aggravating. It makes me think my internet is slow, or something is wrong with my browser.
  2. Summer 2020 Feedback

Captain's log day 5 (Even quest #39) - 4 trades in antique dealer or complete 10 24-h productions?! Really unfair to players in iron age or earlier, as AD is not available until EMA.
  3. Challenge 1

A-9 B-3 C-4
  4. Challenge 3

D-1 E-2 B-3 A-4 F-5 C-6
  5. Contest day 3

Wicked Witch
  6. Guild chat not working

For the past several days, guild chat has not been working. I and others type in, but can't see our message or messages from others in guild chat, unless we refresh the browser. Guild chat works for some, but not others. For me it works some days, but not other days.
  7. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Tuulech
  8. [Question] No more apples trees being planted?

I must have just had a run of bad luck - after 39 polivations, apple trees began appearing this morning at about the normal frequency (1 in every 5-6 polivations).
  9. [Question] No more apples trees being planted?

I have had no apple trees planted in my event history today after 1:30 pm Eastern time, USA. Since that time 30 friends and neighbors have polivated me, but not one apple tree was planted. Was there an announcement as to when no more apple trees would be planted? Are other folks seeing normal...
  10. Giuld founder MIA

I have a similar situation, except worse. No one any has any rights, except two members that appear to have all rights (founders). Attempts to contact these members via guild message have been unsuccessful (three weeks and still waiting for a response). Support says they can't do anything...
  11. Looking for Friends

I've sent friend invites, also looking to add friends to polivate (sounds kinda kinky)
  12. What are the odds of getting a blue print from m/p?

Thanks for your responses - these are very helpful.
  13. How are you guys getting diamonds? Alternative methods?

My bad. 600 diamonds it is to unlock. I had 205 so needed 395 more.
  14. What are the odds of getting a blue print from m/p?

1 in 100? 1 in 1,000? Is this written somewhere? Does it make any difference whether you motivate or polish? buildings or flowers/shrubs/trees? residences vs production buildings? I've been playing only a few weeks now and am currently in EMA.
  15. How are you guys getting diamonds? Alternative methods?

In EMA tech tree, unlocking multistory houses requires 395 diamonds. I was surprised to see diamonds being needed to unlock a tech tree item. True, you don't have to research and unlock multistory houses to progress through the rest of the tech tree, but still...