• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Cyril the Bold

Archaeology Event Feedback

Fully agree w/Razorback. This event looks too much like the prior 2; same progression, same quests, unimaginative "rewards" (medals, supplies, coins, goods). How about upgrades to what we already have, Inno? You started doing this a couple of events ago by updating Sakura Garden sets. Why not...
  2. Cyril the Bold

October contest

Interacting with guildmates in such a way that positive results are the reward.
  3. Cyril the Bold

HTML Feedback

Using the latest version of Mac High Sierra & Google Chrome & FOE's HTML5, I've noticed the entire screen suddenly begins flashing with lightning-like lines appearing all over my City or whatever other FOE screen I happen to be on. I can't stop it, so lately, I've used Safari. There, I don't get...
  4. Cyril the Bold

HTML Feedback

Just tried HTML. Having issues with too much softness. GE seems to be sharp as ever, but my city is way too soft. Guild messages blurry. System still needs a lot of work. Using imac, safari, High Sierra OS. Old saying: The first concept of superior principal is always defeated by the proven...
  5. Cyril the Bold

Christmas in July Give away

One more. Decrease odds of "winning " coins/supplies especially with regards to Captain. WAY too much emphasis by Inno on c&s.
  6. Cyril the Bold

Christmas in July Give away

Xmas wish list: Modify GBs to include more. Example: Zeus happiness, LoA more goods than it now has at lvls 7-10. SoK Cherry Blossom bldgs Better odds for ToR.
  7. Cyril the Bold

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

For comparison, fully assembled it equals the same space as FoD, CdM, and St Basils.
  8. Cyril the Bold

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

And speaking of the mathematically challenged, has anyone figured to total sq inches needed? It looks like Inno has introduced a new Great Building without calling it so.
  9. Cyril the Bold

Feedback for Achievements and New Mobile Profile.

Well, heres 1 player who DIDN'T get this update, mobile or browser. Maybe Inno is still trying to figure out Apple products.
  10. Cyril the Bold

[Question] Build Frauenkirche of Dresden or keep leveling up Lighthouse?

I was able to build FOD & am not striving towards Level 3. I sacrificed a Trading Company (900 HP) & gained a net 800 by acquiring FOD & leveling up to 2. I'd say 1700 happiness isn't "meh." After all, only Premium buildings give you more while requiring more space than FOD but without the...
  11. Cyril the Bold

Do you know how many happiness points I gain each time I level up FOD? Another consideration. Great Buildings seem to only give you1 specific type of good rather than a package. It's hit & miss as to what type good you receive. At this time, I better off w/specific goods buildings that target my...
  12. Cyril the Bold

I'm stuck! If I build FOD, I must sacrifice my premium Traveling Circus with it's 2800 happiness points. Theres simply no other place I can drop in the FOD. FOD gives me 1000 happiness points, meaning I must add AT LEAST the Water Plant in order to more-less off-set the loss of happiness points...
  13. Cyril the Bold

Halloween Event 2016

I sold two houses from the Colonial age, nothing happened. Usually, I'd get a checkmark announcing my progress.
  14. Cyril the Bold

Try using Chrome. It utilizes a different version of Flash than other browsers.

Try using Chrome. It utilizes a different version of Flash than other browsers.
  15. Cyril the Bold

Packs From The Store- Time For An Upgrade?

NEVER buy diamonds with an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, etc). You'll receive 1000 fewer if you buy the $80 "chest." Using the browser version gives you 11,000 vs 10,000 with iOS. No doubt the difference is Inno's way of making up for the fee Apple charges for using it's iTunes Store. I always wait...