• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I am tired of being with the same guilds round after round. If this is supposed to be random and there are are a huge number of guilds in Diamond why are there always at least 3-4 of the same guilds each round. It's laughable and also a detriment to guild moral. At the beginning of INNO's...
  2. [Question] Injured troops only showing with unattached still in hidden

Yes, and I figured it out! I had a brain fart due to old brain syndrome LOL
  3. [Question] Injured troops only showing with unattached still in hidden

Hi, When battling, I have used up all my uninjured troop and have less than 20 showing. I still show I have unattached in "Hidden" Why do those not move up to be accessed?
  4. Anniversary Contest Feedback

What a joke this Anniversary celebration is! No reason why all worlds we play in shouldn't get the boosts! They are nice, but FP's or Diamonds would have been better.
  5. May Day Event 2017 Feedback

This has been the worst event ever! All my random rewards were 5 Current goods or supplies. I kept going as everyone said Diamonds were a common Random Reward. So in the end...it cost me 84 FP's for a Reno kit and a final reward of 5 Ropes! Not even touching this next round. The Scout a province...