• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Bob The Gr8

Contest day 1

I have found 3 differences. Statue at top of Dome No smoke from chimney on left side. Woman in red missing from right side. Every time I tried to upload picture I got this message: THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED There was a problem uploading your file. InkedLoading_Screen_Different_LI.jpg
  2. Bob The Gr8

Christmas in July Give away

Prizes I want: Shrines of Knowledge Expansions as ultra rare prizes more forge point prizes. Diamonds.......Shineys....lots & lots of Shinys !!!
  3. Bob The Gr8

Christmas in July Give away

I would like to win the 1) 300 FP's 2) SOK 3) Mega Diamonds
  4. Bob The Gr8

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese !!

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese !!
  5. Bob The Gr8

Twelve Days of FoE

On the twelfth day of Cristmas FoE gave to meeeeeeee 12 shiny diamonds 11 quests to conquer 10 white monuments 9 Stilt houses 8 types of bushes 7 hunter mounds 6 spear fighters Five Gollllden Coinsssss 4 tiny huts 3 lengths of trail 2 long houses And oneeee Town Hallll to rule them allllll ...
  6. Bob The Gr8

Twelve Days of FoE