• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. HD Road King

[Guide] Beginner's Guide v1.01

Some additional information about donations to guild treasury would be helpful too. Since leveling in GE is dependent on the guild treasury.
  2. HD Road King

Arctic Future: Arctic Navigation

Thanks, that is what I was wanting to know. So the only advantage of squiring the technology, other than the expansion is to move to the next level which does advance the city/harbor. Thanks - question has been answered.
  3. HD Road King

I guess I did not explain properly. The technology provides for Arctic Navigation which provides an expansion, however, what does it mean to have Arctic Navigation, other than an expansion?
  4. HD Road King

What does this technology provide? Does it shorten the time to navigate to get prometheum? I have done a google search for Arctic future arctic navigation and I am unable to find any explanation of what this technology does. Along with all of the other Arctic Future technologies.
  5. HD Road King

Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

Does that mean INNO will be increasing the chance of getting diamonds via quests, etc. by 20%?
  6. HD Road King

Server is down

1/31/2017 @ 8:56 (pst) Site is down.
  7. HD Road King

Server is down

1/31/2017 @ 0844: Site is up!
  8. HD Road King

Server is down

1/31/2017 @ 0840 getting 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.8.0
  9. HD Road King

Server is down

From Pacific Northwest. Unable to access US server as of 1/31/2017 at 0830 pacific time.