• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

My supplies production is much lower than my gold production, even when running the 60% supply boost almost every day (CA, 60 clockmakers). This is likely due to me having 24 SoKs, they produce a lot of gold.
  2. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

The medal count is incorrect. The base amount is 75 medals, I have 100% bonus (CF level 6) and I get 150 medals from each medal package.
  3. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I have also moved over to completing the daily 60 Clockmaker grind on my iPad, as the abort cycle is very much faster. It is quiet a hassle in the browser, especially if I'm on my work computer which is significantly slower. I do all my other playing in the browser though, things like...
  4. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

This obviously only works once you get the second recurring quest slot.
  5. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Just wanted to drop a thanks as well, really good work so far! I had just been considering a break to catch up on GBs after rushing through the ages up to colonial when I came upon this guide. I had no idea about the recurring quests since I just started playing in mid-October. I rebuilt my...