• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Best Possible Cultural Settlement Layout

@Clara Osgood seems to know whats going on. 6/2 for 5h (1h axe build, 4h axe production). Drop 2 expansions, start 2 more 4h axe production. Once shrines are researched place 3, keep running axe production till mead can be placed. If you run out of coin, drop an axe for more shrines. Mead 2x...
  2. Best Possible Cultural Settlement Layout

And then, with 2 expansions + shrines, 8 shacks, 3 shrines with 2 axes. (watchtowers are rocks)
  3. Best Possible Cultural Settlement Layout

So, just thoughts on initial placement, can anyone figure a way to do 2 axe's and 6 shacks all connected?
  4. Want a chance at some Doubloons????

Yorkton Looking forward to winning a Champ retreat or Rogue Hideout, you know, the normal buildings that slide in with Events........
  5. Favorite Great building

Colosseum Can never have enough Medals. Yorkton
  6. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Yorkton
  7. Pop up contest

I know, I wasn't posting to win, I read the rules :) On that rule, does the 7 day week start at the time you win or is there another timeline for it?
  8. Pop up contest

On some of these the prize is stated, and sometimes not, is it always going to be like that?
  9. Footballs

Pittsburgh Penguins Yorkton
  10. December Never ending lottery

6034 Yorkton
  11. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/17 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Recon Raiders Eleven Dry Docks Ten Dragon Drones Nine Blasting Behemoths Eight Advanced AI Data Seven Surrogate Soldiers Six Simple Sheltered Tipis Five Battle Fortress' Four Recycling Wheels Three Vertical Farms Two Blue Lagoons...
  12. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/16 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Drone Swarms Swarming Eleven Algae Airships Ten Satellites Spotting Nine Pleasant Plantariums Eight Advanced Arcologies Seven Scientific Superconductors Six Wind Turbines Spinning Five Exoskeleton Soldiers Four Rail Guns Three...
  13. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/15 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Sneaky Stealth Tanks Eleven Annexes Adjacent Ten 3D Printers Nine Burger Booths Eight Drones Diving Seven Papercrete Piles Six Profound Preservatives Five Ultra APs Four Combat Drones Three Microwave Blasters Two AM Snipers and a...
  14. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/14 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Plastics Plants Producing Eleven Strike Teams Striking Ten Shophouses Selling Nine Massive Floating Markets Eight Zen Gardens Calming Seven Bustling Business Centers Six Logistics Centers Planning Five Missile Artillary Four...
  15. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/13 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Camouflaged Commandos Eleven Junky Junkyards Ten Steel Plants Smelting Nine Glamorous Golf Cources Eight Durable Duplex Houses Seven Irritating Industrial Filters Six Semiconductors in Silicon Five I F Vs Four Rocket...
  16. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/12 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Hatters Hatting Eleven Motels Motel-ing Ten Paratroopers Parachuting Nine Flavorants Flavoring Eight Packaging Packaging... Seven Drive-ins Displaying Six Bazooka Teams Blasting Five Battle Tanks Four Mechanized Infantry Three...
  17. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/11 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Snipers Shooting Eleven Tanks Tramplin' Ten Garages Gearing Nine Tinplates Twinkling Eight Explosives Expanding Seven Billboards Beaming Six Metros Motoring Five Armored Cars Four City Parks Three Cattle Ranch Two Urban Trees and...
  18. 12 days of Christmas Contest

12/9 On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Rifleman Ranges Eleven Lancers Leaping Ten Howitzers Ham'ring Nine Gunsmiths Gleaming Eight Gas Lamps Lighting Seven Saloons Slinging Six Coke Ovens Cooking Five Chemical Plants Four Breech Loaders Three Police Stations Two Jaeger...
  19. 12 days of Christmas Contest

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Rangers Roving Eleven Field Guns Firing Ten Musketeers Marching Nine Dragoons Dashing Eight Clockmakers Crafting Seven Trading Companies Trading Six Wiremills Winding Five Grenadiers Four Eagle Hedges Three Clock Towers Two Globe...