• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Forge Bowl 2020

I hope there isn't a limit on the number of events per day. If you cannot log in the last 3 days and there is only one event allowed per day, you will not be able to finish all events.
  2. Winter Event 2018

Every Quest comes with new buildings, but never any corresponding land. It would be helpful if land was included with the completion of an event. Also, I have earned 50 and 100 Forge points at times and the next event asks to BUY 4-5 forge points. In order to complete the tasks, I need to spend...
  3. FALL EVENT 2017

The 'new' event list doesn't show the entire quest. i.e. Finish 4 hr production or ??????? what comes after? Once again I could not finish the quests because of lack of resources. Not enough land or supplies, but plenty of coins. It would be helpful and add to the success if coins could be used...
  4. Progress toooooooo slow

My post was more of a comment that asking for help. To alkayman: I have been logging in twice a day, early morning and late night, for over 8 months. I have just reached the Colonial age in 3 cities. To Algona: Your questions are to involved to post on a forum. Briefly, I am in a guild in each...
  5. Progress toooooooo slow

I find progressing thru levels is way to slow. It takes toooooo much time to accumulate resources to satisfy quests, conquering provinces and research technologies. Most of my trades wind up die-ing; probably because others do not need the resources I can trade. At this rate, I may make the...