• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Aztecs feedback

totally agree. Too many impediments not enough tools. dont want to spend diamonds.
  2. Aztecs feedback

Too many impediments. Too high a goods requirement to progress. Takes too long to get appropriate of goods. Too many opportunities to spend precious diamonds or is that the intended goal? No hope of finishing in the allotted time. Truly disappointed with it. Will not be playing again just like...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

How do you hide the battleground building as I don't want to play?
  4. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

Negotiating sucks - totally hate it. Never been able to solve or have the the resources to negotiate with.
  5. Carnival 2018 Feedback

Giving up on the carnival as playing the 15% & 5% plays yield nothing. Totally disapponted. Not worth spending diamonds on. Tòo hard. Prizes not worth the effort.
  6. Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

Wish there were alternatives to building cultural buildings. Building a cultural building is expensive in terms of resources which I need for progressing my timeline. So I am stuck on the second task and will not be finishing the quest. Got no where to put the building any way.