• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

YMMV on specifics, but the basics: - CF until you don't need goods buildings - Inno until you don't need residential buildings - Alcatraz until you don't need happiness buildings ...is a good approach. Those three buildings all free up more space than they consume. Looping collect-coins...
  2. When will I lose 3 Recurring Quests?

I got a 3rd recurring quest slot in TE. I'm currently in FE and still have it. While in TE, I did all the map progress required by the story quests, and got a third RQ before having to take the last TE sector. I think the last quest I completed was The Prison
  3. Chateau Frontenac, A Hopefully Healthy Obsession

Once you get to a certain level of CF, most of your quests will come from UBQs, and LMA is better than CA for those. (If you have a high level arc, spend FP will be at least as important. ) With a level 50 CF and a 2nd quest slot, for 1M supplies I do 250-280 quests. I’m down to 8 breweries...
  4. 300 Daily Quest Machine (HMA/EMA/Iron) WIP

You need to think about how much time each day you want to spend doing recurring quests. At 5/min, 300 UBQs is a solid hour. With a L80 CF, in HMA, it'll take over 600 quests to burn thru 1M supplies. With a 2nd quest slot in LMA, the number isn't much different. With a modest-level LoA, you'll...
  5. Loop quest questions!

This is incorrect. If you count ONLY 2x24-hr quests, you can do more in CA, but if you have the 2nd quest slot, LMA is much better than CA. UBQs are much cheaper in LMA compared to CA, as are the collect coins/supplies. So while you're doing 2x24-hr quests (or, more likely, spend FP or UBQs)...
  6. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

HMA > LMA >> CA Except for medals. CA is better for medals.
  7. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

In this entire thread, I think this is the only time this opinion was stated. Which is too bad, since it's correct. The jump in UBQ cost and "Collect Supplies" from LMA to CA makes CA less attractive in terms of quests per day per tile, and it's not particularly close.