• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Calculated Trades

IMO, the cost of coins/supplies mean absolutely nothing when it comes to making goods. For every era you reach, the next era's buildings produce more coin/supply then the last, which actually keeps the percentage of producing the coin/supply at a ratio of 2:1 between eras, also considering the...
  2. Calculated Trades

There's a lot more then just coin, supplies, and goods that go into building the next era's goods. A good example would be the, time, FPs, goods, supplies, and coin that go into the techs, which open the next era. That right there make the goods a 2:1, IMO. And to trade, always trade the 2:1...
  3. [Guide] TNM's FoE Toolset

I'd like to see this list with the AF and OF age.
  4. Calculated Trades

And to the buyers market comment, yes. I agree with that 100%. For example, according to the calculator a full set of Arc goods should cost roughly around 1250 FPs instead of the normal 900-"750" FPs. However, "trends" seem to catch on and Little Bo Peep lost her sheep... I just don't see...
  5. Calculated Trades

Thank you all once again for your time and comments. They are all very much appreciated. I'd say there are unwritten trading rules. For example, there is the fair trade rule, 2:1/1:1/1:2, and also the calculated trade rule, which, IMO, is NOT a fair trade; it is a calculated trade (by some...
  6. Calculated Trades

Thank you for all of your replies. So, what I am gathering is that Arctic Future goods are equal value to Oceanic Future goods?
  7. Calculated Trades

So then, where's my in-game calculator if it was adopted?
  8. Calculated Trades

Are calculated trades, using some out of game calculator, for real? Seriously... If so, Innogames give us an in-game calculator, please.
  9. Forum Valentine's Contest - February 1st, 2015 (First Day)

Ty Rant Czar Brisgard Baby Love