• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Linkster66

Mixed Up

1. Seed Vault 2. Star Gazer 3. Notre Dame 4. Temple of Relics 5. Tower of Babel 6. Deal Castle 7. Capitol 8. Space Needle 9. Castel Del Monte 10. Lotus Temple Z
  2. Linkster66

Arr, Jim me lad!

1. Captain Flint 2. Jack Sparrow 3.Captain Blood 4. Edward Teach 5. Anne Bonny; Ching Shih World Z
  3. Linkster66

The NeverEnding Story

Bask in the glory of the sun. World Z
  4. Linkster66

Show Us Your Beautiful City

World Z
  5. Linkster66

Word Association Game (May)

leaf Z
  6. Linkster66

Contest day 3

The Witch World Z
  7. Linkster66

Contest day 1

From left to right smoke missing, statue on dome, child on street, flag pole, lady missing on far right.
  8. Linkster66

Pop up week 5

Apache Tribes Z
  9. Linkster66

Pop up week 3

Hover Tanks World Z
  10. Linkster66

Pop up week 2

The Pirate Ship World Z
  11. Linkster66

Pop up week 1

Everlasting Immortals Z
  12. Linkster66

Question contest

Hover Tanks at this point in time. More than likely will change once I age up more. Thx. Z
  13. Linkster66

Best Building Contest

Arc world Z
  14. Linkster66

Question contest

CE is my favorite at this point in the game. Could change once I make it into further ages. World Z
  15. Linkster66

Finish this Sentence contest

I Love FOE because it is ever changing depending on your game play. Fighting, farming or my favorite the hybrid. Talking with people for startegy. Many challenges that keeps coming to help build your city. Ty for this awesome game. world Z
  16. Linkster66

December contest

Great way to pass time and tell them many different strategies for the game play. Z
  17. Linkster66

Santa's List

I will be happy with anything that Santa brings this year.
  18. Linkster66

Meme wars!

Z
  19. Linkster66

November Contest

I love Forge of Empires because of the different ways it can be played from the fighting or change to farming or hybrid. Keeps mind busy trying to figure out best way to level u Z
  20. Linkster66

Thankful

I am thankful for what I have!! So, If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. World Z