• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Statue of Honor Level 2 Imbalance

My current plan is to get 3 x level 2 SoH's replacing SoK's and then decide whether to level up exisiting SoH's or replace more SoK's depending on whether 3 of 2x2 footprint is better than 1 of 4x3 these little problems are all part of the attraction of this game
  2. Statue of Honor Level 2 Imbalance

True there are only so many SoK's I can replace with SoH's I could theoretically manage 5+ SoH's but they would become increasingly difficult to place. My point is that in my opinion a level 3 SoH should be better than 2+1 and a level 4 better than a level 2x2
  3. Statue of Honor Level 2 Imbalance

Whilst a level 1 SoH pays out 225 guild support against 263 a level 1 only pays the player 2 fp for the same footprint as 3 Statues of Knowledge, a level 2 pays the same player fp's as 3 SoK's (with the same footprint bar nit picking) and the goods contribution to the guild matches 2 x level 1's...
  4. Statue of Honor Level 2 Imbalance

I am coming up to my 5th Statue of Honor upgrade, I currently have 2 x level 2 Statues of Honor. In deciding what to do with my next upgrades I compared different levels of Statues in various combinations and 3 x level 2 statues are more powerful in all aspects than any other combination...
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Makes sense to me, rather than one x level 5 SoH I will be getting 2 or 3 x level 2 SoH's as they pay more FP's for the footprint than SoK's
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

There is an imbalance between the forge point pay out on different levels of the Statue of Honor. A level 4 statue pays 5 fp,versus 2 x level 2 statues which together pay 6 fp, a level 5 statue pays 6 fp versus a level 2 & level 3 statue which together pay 7 fp Is this imbalance going to be...
  7. Contest day 7

My favourite memory is the first time that I sucesfully used reconstruction mode and had my city exactly as I wanted it without having to sell all roads and delay production to get there.
  8. Contest day 6

9. Contest day 5

Double Collection
  10. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch