• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Antiques Dealer

Thank you
  2. Antiques Dealer

On another issue, anybody see the 2 day check box in the Antique dealer exchange area? Can’t seem to find any information on when it will be activated. Thanks
  3. GbG Bullies

Read what he wrote again, then read what I wrote, then maybe, just maybe- you will understand.
  4. GbG Bullies

You tell the guy- calling people names doesn’t accomplish anything, then you call his guild a bunch of “lazy do- nothings”. Look who looks bad.
  5. Banned from the Forum!

I ban all the forum moderators from interjecting their opinions all the time.
  6. Banned from the Forum!

Yes, I ban myself because I said I would not post anymore comments in this forum.
  7. Banned from the Forum!

I ban forum moderator Agent, why? I can‘t say because I will be banned.
  8. Feedback Mobile Chat

Interesting that many above seem to regard Global Chat as nonsense talk, yet I would classify much of the talk above the same. I understand folks just want to vent and be heard, but it’s kinda like the kettle calling the pot black.
  9. Looking for a goods seller

hey, I can sell for 300
  10. Guild Treasury

You can donate goods to the guild treasury, and you can trade with guild members, friends, and neighbors. Click the market tab and you can see all the trades available to you.
  11. New Message Center Feedback

All our current guild threads are showing up in the social tab. Is there a way to transfer them over to the guild thread? Or must we create a dozen + threads all over again, then delete the old threads. Looks like the answer is yes we have to recreate, please confirm.... anyone?
  12. October contest

Build my Arc Norsil