• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Summer 2020 Feedback

Okay, I cleared my cache and things seem to be working again on the wheel of fortune. I say seems because at least when I check in on it it is now changing, prizes showing taken, new prizes showing, etc Someone said I wasn't being patient. I've played this game for 2 years now, believe me I've...
  2. Summer 2020 Feedback

I play on mobile, a Samsung Note 9. Last year during this event when a neighbor spun the wheel and won a prize, the prize greyed out or one ticked off that spot on the wheel. If they refreshed, mine did too. This year my wheel almost never changes except when I spin it myself. At first I thought...
  3. Connect Forum account to game account.

Ditto. I first logged into forms almost 2 years ago. Name & account are the same. I click on link in this "login or be dropped" message and it takes me to Google Play! The game is already open since I came to forums through it, so what am I supposed to do in Google Play? I made the assumption (a...