• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ProteusManifest

Section 31- We Have Snacks.

That's only with that egomaniac Kirk in charge. We're safe! I promise! (Actually, Section 31 is an elite branch of Starfleet security. Black ops, wet work, that sort of thing. Non-canonical, but well established in the books.) So, uh, yeah, we're a bunch of nerds.
  2. ProteusManifest

Section 31- We Have Snacks.

An established guild seeking active players, we also provide a red shirt, black pants, and black boots: the last suit you'll ever need. We've got threads, GE, GBG, blah blah blah, all the usual crap. But. The Snacks! Oh! So good. Join us, won't you?
  3. ProteusManifest

Impossible Questions

Ah! I see. Hopefully I will get better at this... A: The food you eat the least of, but crave the most. Q: When cows laugh, does milk come out of their noses?
  4. ProteusManifest

Impossible Questions

But if it grew, then he was telling the truth. So it doesn't grow. Which means he lied, so it grows. Which means he told the truth, so it doesn't grow. Which means he lied, so...etc.
  5. ProteusManifest

Coronavirus Check-in Contest

Ahoy! I'm a musician, originally from Minnesota, living in Austin, TX. Venues and bars being closed, I'm lucky that I have enough session work here and in Dallas to keep paying the bills. Most of my friends are not so fortunate. I've been watching the requisite 8-15 hours a day of streaming...
  6. ProteusManifest

Impossible Questions

A: Safe Q: What happens when Pinocchio says "Now my nose is going to grow"?
  7. ProteusManifest

Impossible Questions

Because there's a hole in Daddy's arm where all the money goes. What happens when Pinocchio says "Now my nose is going to grow"?
  8. ProteusManifest

Pick me!!!!!!!

Yesterday was a bad day. Horrible, really. First, I lost the racquetball at the gym, then my shoe trees died, then this girl in my vegetarian cooking class said she knew me, but I had never seen herbivore. When I got home, I planned on eating a birthday cake I had stolen from the office...
  9. ProteusManifest

All I want for Christmas is......

1. A lightsaber. No, a Cosmic Cube! Wait, part ownership in a restaurant run by Nietzche, Kant, Locke, Plato, and Hume called "Food For Thought"! 2. a Kevlar vest for John Lennon.
  10. ProteusManifest

Never-ending Halloween Story

lol, I don't think anyone understood how to do this properly. It's a shame, this could have been fun.
  11. ProteusManifest

Mixed Up

Xyr, thanks Menace!
  12. ProteusManifest

Mixed Up

1. Seed Vault 2. Star Gazer 3. Notre Dame 4. Temple of Relics 5. Lower Toe Bbaf 6. Deal Castle 7. Capitol 8. Space Needle 9. Castel Del Monte 10. Lotus Temple ... Just kidding. 5 is Tower of Babel :p
  13. ProteusManifest

Global Cooling(oops) how about warming?

You guys are all crazy. Global warming, global cooling; natural occurrence, artificially induced; government conspiracy or undeniable truth; all of this distills into a single question: what can we do to save our planet? And the answer is: Nothing. It's not ours. It's a planet. Stop being so...
  14. ProteusManifest

Arr, Jim me lad!

1. Captain Flint 2. Captain Jack Sparrow 3. Captain Blood 4. Edward Teach 5. Rachel Wall, Anne Bonny
  15. ProteusManifest

I'm staring blankly at a screen. You?

I'm staring blankly at a screen. You?
  16. ProteusManifest

The poet who didn't know it.

There was a young Antiques Dealer from FOE Who decided 'All this rubbish must go". But his prices were too high, and gems so rare, you'd cry, so we're better off with a Nest of Crow.