• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. WiseOdin

now that inno has lost the plot

Top three guild. Half our members have zero interest and think it's another way for Inno to glue you to the game. Another quarter think it's a way for Inno to glue you to the game, and will play once a night to help the guild. The final quarter realize that it's another way for Inno to glue...
  2. WiseOdin

feedback for Winter event 2023

Would have been nice for the calendar to be achievable. Without spending hard-earned diamonds or using a credit card. you would have thought the sleigh would be making them money by now. Inno's leaning harder and harder into "Pay to Complete" Game is going to be really boring for the whales...
  3. WiseOdin

PvP Arena & Eras

Why is it that if you attack an age/era above yourself and lose, you lose more points than if you lost to an era below yourself? And, when people above you in era attack you and lose, you don't gain extra points for winning against people an era above you? Is this just the backwards way...
  4. WiseOdin

Why aren't there event keys?

Actually, the screen shot I provided I didn't get from the forum announcement. I don't spend much time on the forum, too many trolls. The screenshot came from the actual rules explaining the board game (in game). I'm not sure if you knew this, but you can take screen shots using a computer...
  5. WiseOdin

Johnny, Outside of semantics, what were you attempting to add to this discussion? Game rules, for anybody raised my humans, are what come in board games and explain how to play the game. A fitting description. They also most certainly do charge diamonds for extra turns. Again, just...
  6. WiseOdin

The game rules states you should find the key in the rewards every day. I was lucky enough for a show 2 to show me the dirty shuffle tile. However, to my surprise, there wasn't a key. It's pretty questionable to charge people diamonds purchased with real money for a chance to find a key that...
  7. WiseOdin

Guild Forum Removal

That's good to hear. What about organizing the guild messages into sub-folders? Because that ability to organize the guild forum into sub folders like "welcome threads" "basic tips and tricks" "advanced advice" "Current GvG and GBG tactics discussions" and "leadership discussions" is a...
  8. WiseOdin

Guild Forum Removal

Boo! Hiss, hiss. The guild forum has been found to be pretty useful not only for how we organize tips and strategies, but how we separate that out of the shenanigans and getting to know each other threads. Not to mention, because Inno has to change the mechanics of the game so often, the guild...
  9. WiseOdin

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

51% chance to win = You lose 63% chance to win= You lose 72% chance to win = You lose Hmm.. I think I figured it out. Inno is backwards. Up s down and down is up.. 32% chance to win = You lose This is the first event I've played by Inno, where you put forward the effort, do the quest, play...
  10. WiseOdin

Very Large Army in the Daily Challenge

I haven't been playing 18 months. I haven't had an account 18 months. I've only been playing for just over six months. That being said, I've been around long enough to see useless when I see you.
  11. WiseOdin

Actually, I'm still in iron age. I haven't moved up in era too soon. Strike one Telling players to quit the game is most definitively against the rules of the forum. You may want to follow the rules around here, or the staff might have to step in against you. Flaming, trollish comments...
  12. WiseOdin

I'mma stop you right there and point out you're lying. Or spending TONS of money to win at a game.. Which is true?
  13. WiseOdin

The "Very Large Army" daily task is really just a way for Inno to tell you they can bend you over at any time they wish. It can be beat, but only if you've spent a stupid amount of time on Zeus, CDM, etc. It isn't meant to be a challenge, it's meant to give long term players a perk without...
  14. WiseOdin

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

There were absolutely no worthwhile prizes. I think 50 Forge Points was all I got excited about. I just accidentally spent shamrocks not realizing I've got mere hours until the event ends. So now I'll have to stay up until five in the morning, to collect chests (looks like I'm not collecting...
  15. WiseOdin

People with lots of foresight look at the prize buildings and simply don't see worth. You don't get a reward for every task you do, like the rest of the events (Past four, at the very least). You can very easily end up without a full event set if you wanted to.. You know.. Play the event, and...
  16. WiseOdin

One of my guildies found 200 in an incident. I've finished 3 event cities.. Festival.. Things, and am grinding the last three quests on the fourth. You know, collect 16 Quadrillion shamrocks, upgrade another 250 buildings at 200 Trillion shamrocks each.. The basic things. It's dawned on...
  17. WiseOdin

Snow Stopped?

Doubtful Based on what he said, at least. Maybe he's also incorrect? Or it was a glitch affecting certain players for unknown reasons.
  18. WiseOdin

Snow Stopped?

I actually figured it out. Sadly, seldom do I visit the forum, so my reply is.. After the event ended: When playing on mobile, the snow does, in fact, fall when you're completing quests. Because I switch between the mobile and PC version of the game throughout the day, my memory got crossed...
  19. WiseOdin

Snow Stopped?

I swear, I remembered it opening when the quests were completed, as well. My guildmate also remembers this. Given most people save up stars and open a bunch of presents when there's something they want that day, it would also make much more sense for the snow to fall when the daily event...
  20. WiseOdin

Snow Stopped?

The past two or three days, the snow stopped falling in my city as I completed winter quests. Is this common? I know the animation isn't worth much, but I thought is was pretty cool to watch, and only took a minute to clear up.