• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

How do levels correlate to the path? Might be missing something as I am still at the 1st difficulty. As of right now sitting at 700 and simple algebra shows that the path would be short for the whole duration of the Championship. Legit question not a smark remark.
  2. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Raid path is too short for the whole championship.
  3. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

My main reason playing solo and not with the strong guild is that the gameplay becomes too easy when you have dozens of players as a backup, would loose interest really fast. Granted, you miss some of the action but it's not critical and for me pluses of the solo ride overcompensates benefits of...
  4. FOE Freedom!

Get your self a solo guild. You can do whatever you want whenever you want. That is bald eagle level of freedom. GM of solo guild Marketing (self appointed)
  5. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

What holds back is the price of Q Actions (QA) you cant go around it unless spending diamonds (villas are not that huge of a boost). Building settlement isn't rocket science would get better with experience but the price tag on QA is the wall. As an incentive, especially for the smaller...
  6. Battleground Bundles XL

Try to get a refund, their not going to beat you for the attempt ... or, in the new fast and furious FoE realm, would they?!) Reminds of the happy face under the cost of decorations in QI.
  7. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

Emissaries also been updated I am sure some players, as did I, forgot about them. Only remembered about it while raiding City Hall when was suddenly hit by the avalanche of FPs and goods!
  8. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

Settlement buildings have been updated, cool bonuses especially on Bathhouse. I guess Polynesia also started.
  9. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

One of the tasks - Exchange 2 items in the Antique Dealer building. Just cut off Bronze and Iron Ages form completing Rival which I think is BS as they try to force players to move up in Ages. One positive is that it's task #17 and not #32 but still it's BS. So BA and IA players be aware of this...
  10. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

Edit: wrong thread.
  11. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I was under the impression it was referring to an hourly recharge cycle. Will check when the cycle is up for recharging. Edit: checked at recharging, nope, + 5000 only, RBs don't contribute to an hourly recharging. 10 hours.
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Re watched the tutorials and in one of the clips it's clearly stated that planting Decorations will eat up Euphoria (rephrasing), didn't catch it the first time, got to be attentive. If it was done this way on purpose yea it is a little durty lame arse fart)
  13. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Found this comment on UT under the QI video tutorial @forgeofempires While the Medals can already be earned now, their application will not make it into the first iteration of the feature. Later on, we intend to make these Medals another way to unlock expansions in your main City! Starting...
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

As it was mentioned here, happiness is listed under the Cost in the building menu. But I can understand how the happy face can be a bit misleading if one is not attentive. Sad face would be more appropriate for the Cost section)
  15. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

What I don't get is that time remaining shown on my notebook and time remaining shown on my cell is different I got 3d 16h on my cell and 6d 5h on my notebook. What am I missing here?
  16. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Solo Guild on W, in the top 100, haven't used diamonds and what I see? I see pretty meaty Guilds fallen behind. Granted, many Guilds are inactive but it still seems that a lot of players are ignoring QI. On the other hand I find it hilarious that players quit because of QI ).
  17. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Doubt it, the amount of medals is shown in the main city but not at the QI interface. The real question is - how much?
  18. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

To each their own, as for my self the benefits of solo gameplay prevail over big Guild shenanigans and you actually spent less time playing the game and roam free as a f....g eagle). Too easy with the strong Guild backing you up, would loose interest playing the game. Also I don't like this...
  19. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

By the comments here, without spending a lot of diamonds solo guilds are f....d and it's not worth the time spent on QI?