• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Travicus

Selling Goods for GB's

Thanks for the help with the Chateau. The whole trade was fast and smooth. Would recommend. Thanks again.
  2. Travicus

Alive - Gold League. Top 150.

Another Update - consistent progress! Alive is about to reach the platinum league in gvg, and we are still placing every week fairly easily in GE. We have purposely kept the numbers low in the guild to avoid higher costs in expedition. I've changed the guild to "invite only" Send me a msg on...
  3. Travicus

Here is a quick bump, since we changed the guild name to "Alive" and I want people to know the progress. We recently have been doing well in gvg and are very happy about it. We've placed in expedition every week since we founded, but that isn't as impressive since most guild are dead anyway...
  4. Travicus

Arc goods needed

Hello Jaims: I've managed to acquire the arc blueprints while in EMA, but I'm a bit confused on how people are managing to get the goods for it. It seems like a series of trades supplemented with forge points. Is there anyone willing to help me with this? or, perhaps someone you could put me...
  5. Travicus

Merry Christmas Jaims! Just thought I'd update on the progress of the guild for anyone watching and waiting. We just won our expedition and our battleground. We are up to 4 members currently. So far, things are going well, feel free to join up and play. We'd love to have anyone, more people...
  6. Travicus

Just an update and a quick little bump. Sola Stella is still recruiting. We are growing and up to 3 active members. Still small, but its always nice to play with other real people and not a large guild of abandoned ones. Feel free to join in, or msg me and I'll send an invite. Just as a heads...
  7. Travicus

Yessir its a real one, I'm the only member at the moment though and since it was just made, it may not be on the scores. There is currently one or two more people who will join a little later. So, its pretty small right now. You can likely find it easier through my name "Travicus" or I can just...
  8. Travicus

Tired of your current dead guilds? Want to play with people that are alive? Then welcome! We're warm bodied and everything! I became frustrated with my previous guild never talking, or contributing anything. However, I also didn't want to join one of the many active guilds that forced players...