• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Scroge

Forge Bowl Grand Prize Impossible to get with Out Diamonds.

spent diamonds and still did not get full building... Waited and spent over 12000 footballs the last day, all using the ultimate coach. only 9 levels of the building. and finished in Bronze league. Ended up buying the ultimate coach multiple times in other worlds and didn't get it either...
  2. Scroge

Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

The new settlement looks cool. However, the reward building makes it not worth doing this settlement. Previous settlement buildings are some of the best in the game. the Mughal Temple does not appear to be nearly as good as any of the event buildings. You would think the reward would follow...
  3. Scroge

9,438 battles in a day? How

Can some someone tell me how to get 9438 battles in a 24 hour period. This comes out to a battle every 9 seconds CONSISTANTLY for 24 hours.... NON STOP... It is taking longer than that for me to just LOAD the battle screens. Myself or my guild just cannot compete in battlegrounds unless we...