• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

A note to that effect from IG somewhere in the game would have been basic courtesy. I'm probably going to drop from Pro to Apprentice today and IG will be thrilled by all the diamonds spent by the players fighting to pass those of us at the bottom of Pro. Meanwhile I'm apparently locked out...
  2. Need for a "road map" of one's city

I have an Excel file where I lay out my city.
  3. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

This event wasn't quite as bad as St. Patrick's, but it was close. I was able to play the minigame well enough to get a full mountain (and one extra upgrade), but it was only barely worth it. How about making the next new minigame you introduce be primarily based on skill, not on luck?
  4. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

I’m still a new player (St. Pat’s is only my 4th event), but I think I can put my review of this event in terms that IG actually cares about: Halloween 2019 (my first event) was good. The mini-game was interesting and got me to keep playing the game. If St. Pat’s had been my first event I’d...
  5. Era limit on FP purchases?

Thank you.
  6. Era limit on FP purchases?

Noting the post above, hopefully a short quote is allowed: "There is a maximum amount of Forge Points that you can buy for a certain age" I'd be happy to hear how I'm misinterpreting that. I'd be even happier if someone would provide a definitive answer to the question: is there a limit, and...
  7. Era limit on FP purchases?

The fandom wiki for FoE says that there is a limit on how many FPs you can purchase for coins in a given era. Is this the case? If so where do I find the limits for a given era?
  8. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Someone suggested adding the ability to remove an item you didn't want, freeing up a spot for a new one when you get another daily special. That would have made me much more interested - at the moment one of my prizes is 50 goods (even my city produces hundreds every day), another is a winter...
  9. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Ah, Freight Car up for a third time. Assuming this means we get the other two again as well, that's very good news.
  10. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

My expectation, based on the beta, was that I would be able to spend at least 70%, probably more, of the "base" stars on cars. Unless we get a third chance it will be 60%. I expected an even distribution of cars throughout the event. Again, unless we get a third shot... Side note: glancing at...
  11. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Wasn't on the beta, but per the Fandom site the Freight Car showed up on Day 28 - 4 or 5 days from the end, depending on whether you count the 33rd (think I saw somewhere that was a partial). So if the Dining Car on Day 21 is the last that is a large change. It is of course quite possible...
  12. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

True, but look at it another way: the cars were spaced roughly evenly through the event. I'd be very happy to see the cars come around a third time, especially as with the Sleigh Builder done there aren't many "good" prizes left unused from the Beta list.
  13. Newbie confusion on winter train

Not disagreeing, but has this been tested? My understanding is that the cars add their boost to the train collection. I do understand that upgrading the train "base" won't upgrade the cars (pity).
  14. Newbie confusion on winter train

If I have a Winter Train of one age and Freight Cars of a different age, will the goods produced be of both ages or just the age of the Winter Train?
  15. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Anyone know or have an educated guess as to whether we'll see the Sleeping Car available a third time? Doesn't seem reasonable to put all the hype into the train and not have the cars available over the whole course of the event.
  16. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

In Beta each of the cars on the Winter Train only came up twice as Daily Specials. Does the current spacing mean they will come up three times each? I really hope so; I'd like to have a chance to use that 70 Star bonus on Sleeping Cars! Overall I'm unimpressed with the game mechanic of the...