• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ok thank you very much. This helps
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi Uber I am in CE and currently on the OF map. I know so far players cannot get above OF troops. However, in order to have gotten to the OF map one had to negotiate the entire AF map. Now looking at the OF quests, it has both peaceful and nonpeaceful quests similar to AF map. I know I will not...
  3. August Contest - Summer Event!

PARROT SKULL MUTINY SHIP FLAG PLANK ISLAND PORT COVE JEWELS HIGH SEAS GOLD ROGUE ANCHOR CREW PLUNDER HIDEOUT FIRST MATE KEEL MAP ASHORE AHOY TREASURE CANNON SAND
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you very much. Will see how it goes once I get to CE.
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I just wanted to know if I should age up to PME or CE in order to get the Hovers and OF Troops based on the information I gave so I can plan accordingly. Its still a bit unclear.
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Uber many thanks to you and your team for that detailed guide. I wish I had all this information before I rushed through quests and conquering provinces. So I have already messed up the quest but still seeking some advice on how to best proceed. I am currently in Progressive and have gotten PME...