• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. blueprints

I have extra tower of babel blueprints will I lose the extra's when I build the building?
  2. Guild Treasury Contributions

I produce Iron, Wine, and Lumber. But can only contribute iron and some goods in my inventory that I do not produce. Why is that? What are the rules to contributing to the treasury?
  3. Disappearing Quest

I have this quest to build 5 units of current age. I was full up so killed my solders off in a battle so I could build them. My first unit of 5 was nearly done and went to check on the quest. Now I can't locate the quest. It's not story or event and I don't do the daily's, but clicked on it...
  4. Incidents

What do incidents look like? I think I clicked on one. I was trying to collect tax from a dwelling and apparently clicked on an incident instead. It says to look at the roads but I never see anything on them. How do you expect me to click on something I can't see?