• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why not protect users?

They impact both the number of battles and the ability to compete for sectors. This impacts whether a guild can be competitive on the server. Fortunately, in GbG, they do run out of attrition eventually, but not before they setup their guild with key sectors. My battles mainly come from grave...
  2. Why not protect users?

Bot usage does not affect someone's quantity of battles, mine included. But it certainly affects one's ability to compete for sectors. The bot users fight 20x faster than I do.
  3. Why not protect users?

You are correct Goode, this is just a game. However, I don't believe most players will share your idea to quit the game to combat bots.
  4. Why not protect users?

It feels like people here are missing fundamental concepts of logic or do not read what others post. You just repeated for us to send in a ticket if we think there is something I want to share with you even though I already told you tickets have been submitted but are not being acted on. I've...
  5. Why not protect users?

I still don't understand what our recourse is for bot users that continue unbanned on a server. Is it to keep submitting tickets to support indefinitely? Does nobody see the problem with that? After I submitted multiple tickets over the course of a couple of months, nothing has been addressed...
  6. Mughal - Charbagh advancement - diplomacy

I managed to find a way and got it to 1052 diplomacy. Yeah, I was dreading building up the Lotus Flower Farms all over again and having to acquire another 23 lotuses to get another expansion. I bought expansions up to the one that costs 15 flower farms. This settlement is extremely tight and one...
  7. Mughal - Charbagh advancement - diplomacy

This settlement is quite unsettling. I got to the Charbagh advancement and need 1050 diplomacy to unlock, but can't because I can't squeeze in enough buildings to get that much diplomacy. Has anyone gotten that far and if so, how did you get 1050 diplomacy?
  8. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I am betting the developers themselves did not run through 1 settlement cycle. If they did, I don't see how Mughal ever got out the gates. Pretty, shiny buildings don't make up for such discord-eous game play.
  9. Changing PvP defending army?

Yep, the key was selecting all ages to see the defending units. I wish the defending units were displayed irrespective of age selection.
  10. Changing PvP defending army?

I am not seeing how the PvP army is changed. I went into PvP and clicked the Defending Army button. The window that comes up lists my current PvP setup, but I don't see how I can change the units. It doesn't seem to matter whether I click the Defending Army button (orange around helmet), I can't...
  11. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Here is a contest for everyone. Who has battled the same player the most times in a row - that is without that player being switched out. I just painstakingly counted that I was matched with and battled the same player 70 times in a row without that player being switched out. Am I missing...
  12. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Since Refresh didn't work, I decided to battle the one player that appeared to be stuck in the middle slot. I battled him 15 times before the game changed him out for someone else. Ok, PvP is reeeeeaaaaaally boring.
  13. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Is the Refresh feature broken? I have tried to refresh the players on the list 5 times in the last 16 hours, yet always end up with the same player in the middle spot.
  14. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I ran into the 2K abort limit by simply taking positions posted in our 1.9 thread and doing recurring quests 200FPs at a time to fill the GB position. I don't run recurring quests via the coin and supply recurring quest or any other quest. If one reaches the limit by simply doing recurring...
  15. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I disagree with the 2K abort limit. Active players in my guild run into the 2K limit all the time. Next thing you know, Inno will stop allowing you to contribute to GBs after you've made so many contributions, because players are making too many FPs with a high level Arc. Is the 2K limit based...
  16. Feedback for update 1.199

Inno won't share why they introduced the delay when cycling through the RQ loop. If it was because players were using bots and they think this will dissuade them from it, it's just about the worst brainless solution yet. Players with bots will simply introduce a slightly longer delay into the...
  17. Recurring quest speed got slower?

Is anyone else experiencing delays in recurring quests? The user interface went from a highly annoying 12 tasks per RQ in Arctic Future to 12 tasks per RQ with an extremely annoying delay when dismissing each task to get back to the target quest. The user interface is now like an old lady on...
  18. Solving 8 item negotiations in 3 turns

Any math wizards here? What is the probability of solving an 8 item negotiation in 3 turns? These negotiations show up in GE Level 3, last encounter and several times in GE level 4. What is the probability of solving these without enabling the extra turn? This type of a negotiation also showed...
  19. Rude interruptions from Inno promotions!

While brevity would avoid a loss of a lot of work, some information simply cannot be communicated briefly. To assume everything can be brief would be quite naive. This is an extremely poor UI design.
  20. Rude interruptions from Inno promotions!

Inno's promotion of their diamond sales just caused me to lose my text message. I was composing a long message on my mobile app. After 5 minutes of word smithing a laborious typing on a touch screen Inno's diamond promotion jumps in front of my message. When I dismiss it, my message is gone...