• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Friends renewal

yes but do you plunder?
  2. What is the point of retaining one's Longhouse?

my longhouse is situated in a place where a road couldn't reach 2 houses and it looks to stay that way.
  3. Looking for a goods seller.

sorry for rant. spent half an hour on google trying to find out how to unregister from this forum. one website said it can't be done. well played.
  4. Looking for a goods seller.

well let's see. the problem was not being able to trade, and lack of active friends. but apparently it's all my fault for being a noob. on the bright side, i'm now cured of looking for help on these forums. thanks for nothing, mod. p.s. helpful suggestions would have been nice. i figured it...
  5. When does the fun actually start coming out of the game.

well excuse me for not knowing about the tower of babel, the lighthouse of alexandria and the temple of zeus. also for not knowing how to get the blueprints for them. i have a couple of each already. been playing for 5 days here. i still say this community is toxic . all i get is snark from...
  6. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

i think gb's are ruining the strategy aspect of the game. when you can spam OP buildings, why bother with ordinary buildings... cash grabs in exchange for power creeped godmode buildings removes the element of choice and strategy.
  7. why is there a blacksmith in the bronze age?

you all do realize that a blacksmith was an ironsmith? and while a cheap building, it doesn't produce much.
  8. Looking for a goods seller.

brunenjii doesn't seem to be active either. i've sent and cancelled several hundred friend requests already. new guild is awesome, though one guy doesn't get fair trading lol. i guess it is what it is. probably dead bases outnumber active players somewhere around 20 to 1.
  9. When does the fun actually start coming out of the game.

i see this community is as toxic as the next, if not more so. in the 5 days i've been playing, i visited hundreds of taverns. i'm running 2 of each goods building that i have bonuses for, and i was running non bonus buildings but was condescendingly told that's not good. pun not intended. i'm...
  10. When does the fun actually start coming out of the game.

whatever, chump. trading is still required, and lots of it. take your condescension and shove it.. wherever you like.
  11. When does the fun actually start coming out of the game.

yes well, turns out bronze warriors are heavy troops and iron soldiers are light troops. whoops. i got spanked. have archers unlocked, could try em. but slingers never won a single battle so idk. are they supposed to run away on their turn?
  12. When does the fun actually start coming out of the game.

i am on tuulech i think it's called. started 4 days ago. dropped into a dead neighborhood. no one even collects their tavern silver. i joined a dead guild by mistake but now i went to a different guild, hopefully less dead. you could loot here i don't care. so far unhelpful forum players are...
  13. Looking for a goods seller.

progress update. i left that guild and joined a new one, though it's progressive era. so far so good, i am going to remove inactive friends tomorrow night. got one expansion unlocked now. i am short on supplies because of building a lot of roof tile houses, but i own that one. been negotiating...
  14. Looking for a goods seller.

thanks for the additional condescension. yes, it's a thoroughly dead guild. i've been playing about 4 days. i'll slow down on that tech tree when i have more buildings available than i can build. hopefully server isn't dead as well. the forge bowl gave me a bunch of forge points, which may have...
  15. how many foe members here choose auto battle over manual attack?

i don't trust auto, although i notice the a.i. is brutal on defense. can't research legionaires until i find more lumber though. lumbermill will take 2 days with no boost, and no one is trading. i can't do any more of the forge bowl with the troops i have.
  16. When does the fun actually start coming out of the game.

who in their right mind designs a game where you literally have to sit around hoping someone will trade or visit your tavern game is old and dead now, doesn't work. clash of clans is better
  17. Calculus and Fractions

i don't know how to type like that on my phone. or my computer. other than that... elementary, my dear Watson.
  18. Looking for a goods seller.

gonna add G0TH too. i added everyone in my guild but after a day and a half none accepted. cancelled all. then i discovered neighbor tab. added 80 neighbors. none are accepting.
  19. Looking for a goods seller.

not coins, but thanks for assuming. i need lumber for one, stone for the other. i don't want to slow down on the tech tree. i have 2 marble cutters and 2 vineyards. also in case i can't trade, i have a dye works and a lumberyard, though i don't have those boosts. i did have a stone cutter, but...