• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Inno Why did you break GE?

I actually really like the unique style (defending now) and the new items. I also appreciate the challenge it presents especially as an older player who hasn't been challenged in awhile. Thanks for giving us a new level! :D The only improvement I would advise is what I saw from UberNerd14 and...
  2. GE Bug?

Clicked on a golden idol and it just wrote "The item not available anymore". OK? So no replacement for another reward or anything, the golden idol just disappears and left with nothing? Was that your intended outcome? May want to change that so it gives some other bonus (how about default 100...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Just want to say, Thank you so much Uber!!!. Also MooingCat - marvelous job on your mooingcatguides/higherAgeUnits website, Du bist ganz toll!! This made it simple to follow the quests. :D Both of your guides helped me get all of the higher Age units while still in Industrial Age and I also...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

In the Artic Future guide, the combination strategy: lluliaq is misspelled as lluliac. Normally not a big deal, but these sectors have many names that are very similar, so the spelling needs to be correct.
  5. City grid expansion = more Victory expansions?

Announced in last Change Log that the cities are being expanded. Is there also more victory expansions now available too?
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I just tried recruiting through my Alcatraz (with LMA troops) and it worked! Thank you Uber! I guess the quest (Ludwig is Back!) asked for CA troops but will accept LMA troops, weird.
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi Uber - I'm confused by what you wrote for LMA. For example, I got the two musketeers as a reward from the story quest (fight for freedom), not the bonus questline with Princess Myciena. Also, in looking at the wiki and going through the bonus questline, I only receive 2 grenadiers, which is...
  8. Restriction of proposal thread

"You have insufficient privileges to post in this thread". How does one obtain this privilege? I'm in IT Project manager in real life and would like to submit some user stories, complete with use case, suggested priority and success criteria. I'd also be willing to test/approve the completed...
  9. Challenge 3

1. D 2. E 3. B 4. A 5. F 6. C
  10. Challenge 1

1 winter event 2 forge bowl 3 fall event 4 archaeology event 5 spring event 6 summer event 7 St Patricks Day event 8 Halloween event
  11. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  12. GE difficulty levels?

Something odd I noticed in GE tonight.... so I'm in Iron Age and I have CDM/COA/Zeus all lvl 6+Sent towers, etc. Got the extra 25% FoE birthday boost too. I was getting wrecked in level 2 GE. I literally had a group entirely wiped (on auto-attack). This never happened to me before in GE...
  13. Spring Event 2020 Feedback

So myself and my guild have not seen any cherry trees... Day 2 of event. Are they back loaded or supposed to be extremely rare? Kinda a let down every time I look around my map and find nothing but normal incidents...
  14. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Thank you Inno Devs for making this and other events. The players do appreciate it! To make the event even better, I would agree with the above statement and suggest the PoG value could remain in the db if the event continues year to year (so it carrys over) or PoGs could be tradeable at the end...