• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GE Bug?

Clicked on a golden idol and it just wrote "The item not available anymore". OK? So no replacement for another reward or anything, the golden idol just disappears and left with nothing? Was that your intended outcome? May want to change that so it gives some other bonus (how about default 100...
  2. City grid expansion = more Victory expansions?

Announced in last Change Log that the cities are being expanded. Is there also more victory expansions now available too?
  3. Restriction of proposal thread

"You have insufficient privileges to post in this thread". How does one obtain this privilege? I'm in IT Project manager in real life and would like to submit some user stories, complete with use case, suggested priority and success criteria. I'd also be willing to test/approve the completed...
  4. GE difficulty levels?

Something odd I noticed in GE tonight.... so I'm in Iron Age and I have CDM/COA/Zeus all lvl 6+Sent towers, etc. Got the extra 25% FoE birthday boost too. I was getting wrecked in level 2 GE. I literally had a group entirely wiped (on auto-attack). This never happened to me before in GE...